13. Vminkook's second time (+18+)

+18++18++18++18++18++18++18++18++18++18++18++18++18++18+

Jungkook dropped the petite body of Jimin onto the bed and hurriedly got rid of his own clothes, tossing them on the floor. Taehyung wriggled out of his shirt too so he was completely naked now and stepped close to the sculptor's muscular body. He grabbed his face harshly with one hand and turned it to face him, looking him up and down with an intimidating look. JK might have been physically stronger, but now he got weak under the sudden dominance of the older. He looked at him with his widened doe eyes as his handsome best friend slid his hand down to grab his neck and pushed him against the wall behind him, running his other hand and eyes all over his body, breathing heavy like a hungry predator.

- I like your tattoos... - he grunted, digging his fingers into the younger's richly decorated upper arm.

He brought his lips so close to the other's that he could feel his breath on his skin and smirked teasingly.

- ... and your piercing - he continued and carefully took the little ring between his teeth.

JK's eyes fluttered shut as he let out a shaky breath, succumbing to the older. He wrapped his arm around his neck and pulled him into a kiss. They were devouring each other's mouth wildly, pressing their naked bodies together. Tae shoved his tongue between the younger's lips, exploring every part of the warm wet cavern, licking his teeth and biting on his tongue. They slowly parted from the wall without breaking the kiss and moved towards the bed where Jimin was sitting impatiently, wearing only a slim silver necklace and a pair of earrings.

As they crawled onto the bed the two dark haired males kneeled up and turned their lustful eyes to the blonde boy.

- How about showing us that perfect technique of yours again? - Taehyung asked stroking Jimin's silky locks, then lifting up his chin with his index finger to make him look into his eyes.

The dancer nodded and reached out to both cocks that were pointing at his pretty face. Hands were caressing his hair, neck, cheeks and lips from all directions. Enjoying the gentle touches, he opened his mouth and let his tongue slide out to place soft kitten licks on both tips, holding them close to each other. Then he took turns taking them deeper in his mouth, stroking them with his dainty hands, paying equal attention to both. The sexy moans of the two males were music to his ears which inspired him to do his best for them until he felt both members throbbing and leaking precum into his mouth. After a while he pulled back exhausted and flushed from the work. He kneeled up to reach the eye level of the two men and pressed his swollen wet lips onto theirs, kissing them both sensually just like he did to their cocks seconds ago.

His boyfriend reached out to the bottle of lube on the bedside table and hustled the little body onto his back, pushing his thighs aside. He coated his fingers with the liquid and slid one of them into the pink hole, moving it carefully, earning sweet whines from his lover who arched his back and grabbed the bedsheets in pleasure. Tae moved to get to his head, he leaned down and kissed the plump lips passionately, stroking his chest and abdomen, pinching his nipples during the preparations. He moved his lips down along his white neck, his tongue playing with the silver necklace, sucking the skin gently while his long fingers caressed his slender, tattooed sides before moving to the perfectly shaped abs.

- You're so fucking beautiful - Taehyung breathed, ghosting his lips over the dancer's twitching member, touching it gently, pressing soft kisses and kitten licks all over it, while JK had already three digits inside, making his lover moan in his heavenly voice.

The sculptor pulled his fingers out and took his place between the muscular thighs to push himself slowly in before starting to move in and out. Meanwhile Tae grabbed the lube and positioned himself behind him. He didn't spend too much time with prepping his friend but coated his massive length and JK's hole with the slippery fluid, pushed the younger's back slightly forward, spread his butt cheeks with his hands and pressed the tip right in with a deep groan.