Bonus - Vminkook threesome (+18+)

First month anniversary

After having a nice dinner at the cozy restaurant where JK and Jimin had their first date, the three boys went home to continue the celebration. They opened up a bottle of champagne to get further into the mood.

- Now strip for me, babies, I want to see you naked - Tae ordered, taking a sip from his glass.

Jungkook obediently turned to Jimin, grabbed the hem of his shirt and pulled it over his blonde head, to notice that Jimin was wearing a tight black leather corset under it.

- Wooaaahh, look at you!! - he yelled in awe.

Taehyung widened his eyes at the sight too and whistled admiringly, making Jimin blush.

- I ordered it from our stage costume designer for this special day - he smiled - do you guys really like it?

- We LOVE it, Jiminie! - JK said, wrapping his hands around the corset.

- My cock loves it even more - Taehyung pointed at his crotch laughing.

A/n: Remember this piece from Black Swan? Imagine it with no other clothes

A/n: Remember this piece from Black Swan? Imagine it with no other clothes... :)

Jungkook got rid of his own shirt, exposing his toned muscles and all of his hidden tattoos.

Jimin unbuttoned JK's pants pulled them down and helped him step out of it, then he took off his own pants before hugging the taller. He stuck out his tongue and softly licked Jungkook's lip ring. JK opened his mouth a little to let their tongues meet while grabbing the back of Jimin's head. He moaned into the kiss and went deeper into the smaller's mouth.

Tae walked to them and poured a little cold champagne over their kissing tongues. The sparkling liquid tingled and made them lick and swallow it, while a part of it was dripping down from their chins to their chests. Taehyung didn't want to waste a drop, so he carefully kissed the trickling alcohol off his boyfriends' skin. He poured a few more drops onto Jungkook's nipple and sucked it, making the youngest moan into Jimin's mouth.

Taehyung put the bottle down, took off his clothes, and put his arms around his boyfriends to join their kiss. Three pairs of lips and three tongues met now, touching and licking each other sloppily.

Jimin got on his knees and took the two others' rock-hard members into his little hands. He licked them to make them wet and rubbed them together, pumping them both with one hand.

- Oh, shit... - Jungkook sighed, breaking their kiss with Taehyung, who turned to his neck and started nibbling on it, while his fingers pinched the younger's nipples.

JK played with Jimin's blonde locks, who turned his lustful eyes to him, taking both tips into his mouth at once.

- What a skilled little bitch - Taehyung whined dropping his head back in pleasure.