15. Side routes

Jungkook took the foil off his work that depicted Jimin in a graceful dancing pose. He sat on a chair in front of the half-done sculpture, looked at it with a tensed face, unable to stand up and keep working on it. Yoongi stepped behind him, placing his hand on his shoulder.

- You haven't touched it for days. You just stare at it with a murderous look. What's wrong? Do you need help?

JK shook his head, and rubbed his forehead with his palm, squeezing his eyes shut.

- No, thanks, bro... I'm afraid you can't help me with this. Now let's leave for the cinema, our movie is starting in an hour. I need distraction.

When they arrived at the theater, they saw a large number of people gathering in a 10 m distance from the entrance which was closed with police cordon and security guards around it. A fire engine and a police car were parked nearby with their blue and red lights flashing rapidly.

- Sorry, we're having a fire alarm - a police officer informed them - the cinema is closed for tonight. You can use your purchased tickets for a later screening.

JK and Yoongi sadly acknowledged the fact, they said goodbye to each other and went their separate ways home.

------------- a few hours earlier -------------

- Hey, Jimin - Taehyung greeted the dancer at the entrance of their practice room with a lovely smile, as the blonde boy wiped his sweaty face with a towel.

- Taetae! What's up?

- I'm finished with my rehearsal and thought we could go home together. You could stay the night.

- Where's Jungkook?

- He's still working at the studio, he says he needs another hour or so.

- Well, okay - Jimin shrugged - But I should take a shower and change.

- You can do that at our place. Come on, let's go!

Jimin was easily convinced, he packed his stuff, put on his coat and a beanie and they left together.

Arriving home he headed to the bathroom to take a shower, while Taehyung prepared a bottle of wine and two glasses in the kitchen. He glanced at his phone to double check the last message JK had sent him while they were still at the Academy:

JK: I'm out for a 2,5 hour movie with Yoongi, so don't wait for me, go home

Jimin soon appeared in the kitchen in clean and cozy clothes and took one of the full glasses.

- Man, this day was exhausting. Wine is a pretty good idea.

They both drank and discussed their day, after a few minutes they moved to the couch to get more comfortable. They turned the tv on to watch some show but they didn't really pay attention to it. Jimin rested his head on Tae's shoulder with eyes fluttering shut, while the other palmed his thigh and stroked it gently, looking at his relaxed face. After a while, he leaned closer very slowly and brushed his plump lips with his mouth, before placing a gentle kiss on them. The smaller boy melted into the kiss, wrapping his arm around Tae's neck, pulling him closer. As Jimin woke up a little, he pulled back from the kiss and asked:

- Shouldn't we wait for Kookie with this?

- He texted me that he went to the cinema with Yoongi - the dark-haired male said and kissed his neck.

- He didn't tell me - Jimin parted from him again, frowning.

- He actually... doesn't even know you're here. I think we could have a little fun together while he's also having fun without us.

Tae's gentle kisses and the wine in his blood prevented Jimin's body from resisting the offer, even though his mind would have wanted to. He also was a little hurt that JK was having a night off without even talking to him. So, he swiped away all his resistance, laid himself on the couch and pulled Taehyung over himself.

They quickly got rid of their clothes, hugged each other tightly, before Taehyung nibbled down on Jimin's neck and chest, licking and sucking his nipple while his hand was playing with the other one. They rubbed their members together, moaning softly and kissing passionately. Tae was unexpectedly slow and gentle this time, keeping long, deep eye contacts with the smaller, caressing his hair, his face, taking his dainty hand and kissing his fingers one by one.

- My angel... my beautiful baby... - he whispered calmly, and Jimin fell apart from the sweet words - I want you all for myself now...

- Taehyung-ah... - the blonde breathed, as they collided in a steamy, long kiss, hands all over each other's bodies, forgetting about the world around them when the main door opened up and Jungkook entered.

He gasped in shock when he saw them. He dropped his bag, balled up his hand in a fist and punched the door frame with full force, causing the two others to jump up in fright. He just stood there without saying a word, staring at them with a tensed face and clenched teeth while tears began to form in his eyes and blood oozed from his knuckles.

Tae and Jimin quickly put on their clothes, and slowly walked to him with a frightened look.

- Baby... - Jimin reached out to touch him, but he harshly hit his arm away.

- You hypocritical whore - he hissed with fire in his eyes - You don't seem to feel guilty now!

He switched his sight between him and Taehyung as he continued:

- Now, behind my back, knowing I won't be home in hours, making a fool out of me, now it's not cheating, is it? It is when I try to comfort you, it is when I'm there taking part, but now, thinking I'm an idiot, who will never figure out, now, it's totally okay...

I'm sick of you two - he said frowning, pursing his lips, tears running down on his cheeks.

- Baby, I'm so sorry... - Jimin muttered crying.

- Get out of my sight - JK hissed clenching his fist - Both of you! Get the fuck out of here!!

He shouted, looking like he was about to hit them if they didn't obey, so they picked up their coats, put on their shoes and left the apartment. Jungkook threw himself on the floor and cried out in pain, feeling like he's betrayed, fooled and unloved by the two people to whom he had honestly confessed his love a few days ago.