18. With a clean slate

"He's a fucking professor... shit, I still can't believe it!" - Jungkook thought frowning and pinching his nose as he arrived at the diner. Yoongi was already sitting there behind a cup of coffee with his phone in his hands, typing some message. His eyes lit up though when he noticed Jungkook.

- Heyyyy, you look like shit, where have you been?

- Hi, Yoongi. Thanks for the kind words... I'm starving... - he signaled to the waitress and ordered a hearty breakfast with an extra-large coffee.

- Now spill. What's going on between you two?

Jungkook rested his head between his hands and took a big breath.

- Us three, actually.

Yoongi leaned on the table, pulled himself closer and looked at him with curious wide eyes. The younger started to explain the situation from the beginning. His friend was listening carefully, mostly frowning and humming, then at the end of the story he took a napkin and a pen and began to doodle.

He drew three points in a triangle shape and wrote the three participants' names over them.

- So, you're in love with these two - he explained, drawing two arrows pointing from JK towards Jimin and Taehyung - Jimin loves you and Taehyung - he drew another two arrows - and Tae loves Jimin. This one arrow points in only one direction, and this is the source of all troubles. Am I right?

- Yeah, I guess... Though right now I think none of them loves me...

- I highly doubt that since they both were a pathetic crying mess yesterday. Anyways, if you want to know my opinion, you should start with a clean slate, forgetting all that happened till now.

- How could I fo...?!

- Shut up, let me finish. This is a confusing situation for everyone, you've already had threesome sessions, so you've already crossed some borders, it's nothing like a usual relationship, so you can't act like it was one. It would also be simple if everyone felt the same way for each other, but here it's not the case. So, the only way to avoid hurts and misunderstandings is to lay down strict rules together which are acceptable for everyone and stick to them.

Jungkook looked down on Yoongi's doodle with a serious face and nodded.

- Yeah, sounds right. It wasn't clear what was okay and what was not between us, it's not a stupid idea to set the boundaries. But it still hurts that they wanted to leave me out just like that.

- It wasn't about "leaving you out", they just wanted to be together. Don't be so egoistic.

- Ehh, okay. So, what do you think the rules should be?

- How would I know? It's up to you three.

JK's breakfast arrived in the meantime, and he devoured it like he hadn't eaten in ages. After his hunger decreased a little, he asked with mouth full:

- Do you happen to know a certain professor named Ok Taecyeon?

- I think he's the media history prof - Yoongi answered sipping coffee - He's also some actor as far as I know, why?

- Hm, never mind, I just saw him... on tv... he's quite hot...

- JK, never, I mean NEVER ever hook up with a prof, both of you can be kicked out if they find out! I'm serious!

- Oh, you know that I... never hook up with anyone, that's... Taehyung's style, not mine.

--------------------------------

Jk: If you come home, bring Jimin with you. We should talk.

It was late in the afternoon. After sending the message, he went to the kitchen to prepare some dinner for the three of them. He took deep breaths and tried to get rid of his offense and jealousy, contemplating about all that Yoongi said in the morning. "Start with a clean slate" - he repeated to himself.