19. Makeup sex (Vminkook hard smut +18+)

Warning: This is gonna be a long, full smut part with a pinch of sadism. Skip it if you're uncomfortable with it. Otherwise: Enjoy ;)

- Come here, Kookie - Taehyung said breaking the kiss, but the younger just shook his head.

- I can wait - he said smiling. He knew that these two hadn't been able to have a proper, uninterrupted fuck yet, and he could imagine how hungry they were for each other. On the other hand, he thought it was time to overcome his jealousy too.

- Just act like I'm not even here. I just want to watch you guys - he said and moved to the far corner of the bed so as not to disturb them.

Jimin was kissing and sucking the skin on Tae's neck, leaving marks on it, while the dark-haired male moaned and kneaded his slender back, jolting up his hips to grind their crotches together.

He grabbed the blond head with both of his big hands and pulled it into a kiss, devouring his lips hungrily, sniffing deep through his nose, growling as he pushed his tongue inside his mouth.

Without breaking the kiss, he turned themselves around, so he was on top now, grinding harder over Jimin's body, eagerly eating up his whimpers that tried to escape from his throat. Then he pulled himself back, wheezing, looking deep into his lover's hooded eyes.

- You're so beautiful... - he panted, burying his face into the smaller's soft neck behind his ears and sniffed in his scent, biting his earlobe gently, before sliding his teeth down along his neck.

He bit him a little harder there, on his sweet spot, making him moan out loud. Then he kissed his pectoral, rubbing his nipple with his mouth before sucking it in. Jimin arched his back and whined in his angelic voice, grabbing Tae's soft, shiny hair in pleasure. The taller moved down over the perfect little body, and slowly kissed every single letter of his tattoos that decorated his ribs, one by one, sliding his hands up and down on his sides. He slowly reached his V-line and gently palmed the boy's hard member which rested against his abs, rubbing it a little before taking it into his mouth. While he was sucking him, he lifted his head to look at his lover's face. Jimin's eyes rolled back, he was breathing heavily with his pink mouth open, moaning softly. One of his little hands ran through his own hair, the other one rested on Tae's shoulder, who let the cock slip out of his mouth, lubed his finger and shoved it into Jimin's clenching hole before moving it rapidly.

Jungkook let out a breath he didn't know he was holding and put his hand on his cock, which started to get hard again.

Tae turned Jimin onto his stomach, lifting up his hips. He expertly grabbed a towel and threw it under him before he began to eat him out. He growled passionately as he slid his tongue between the round butt cheeks, moving it up and down before pressing it into the little hole. Jimin literally cried under the sweet sensation, wanting more and more of it. He propped himself up on his elbows and dropped his head down. Tae pushed in two fingers, curving them to find his prostate, while still licking the rim, driving Jimin crazy when he found the right spot.

- Oh my god... Tae... right there, don't stop baby, please, don't stop, uuuungghhhhhh, ahh... fuck.... I'm gonna cum...

Taehyung went harder, abusing the sensitive spot with his fingers till his little lover screamed out in ecstasy, quaking, and squirting his cum all over the towel.

- Good boy - Taehyung giggled stroking his back as he collected the messed-up textile and threw it on the floor.

"Wow, that towel was a clever idea!" - Jungkook thought to himself - "He's not a beginner after all..."

Jimin collapsed onto his tummy and took some deep, shaky breaths, but he couldn't rest long, for his lover grabbed him under his arms and lifted him up. He lay down on his back making Jimin straddle him. The smaller slowly lowered himself onto Taehyung's big cock, who grabbed his hips and pulled him deeper down, moaning in his deep voice.