22. Taekook's twosome (+18+)

Warning: Smut part ahead with some sadism and humiliation (we all know Taehyung by now :P )

Same evening

As they arrived home, after taking off their coats and shoes, Taehyung walked to the couch and sat down like a king. He took his book from the coffee table and started reading it without saying a single word.

- Do you want a beer or something? - JK asked opening the fridge, but he didn't get an answer. He shrugged and took two cans and brought them to the table.

- Are you hungry? - he asked again, but still no answer.

- Taetae? Hello?! You want something to eat?

Tae didn't even look up from his book. He turned a page and went on reading silently. Jungkook put his hand on his shoulder and slightly shook it.

- Hey, can you hear me?

The older looked down at the hand and moved his gaze to Jungkook's face with a disdain in his eyes, which said: 'How dare you lay your dirty hand on me?'

Jungkook pulled his hand away with an appalled look. Taehyung's gaze was so hard to stand. It made him feel small, weak and guilty in an instant.

- Did I do something wrong? - he asked in a low voice.

Taehyung turned his sight back to his book, leaned back and ignored the question.

JK sat on his heels before him on the ground to catch his eyes that looked down at the pages. Since he still didn't earn his interest, he hugged his knees and placed his chin between them, looking up with puppy eyes. Taehyung slowly set his book aside, grabbed JK's face with one hand, lifted it up to face him as he leaned forward.

- You want my attention so bad, slut?

Jungkook gulped hearing what he just called him and nodded.

- Then earn it - Tae whispered through his clenched teeth with an intimidating look in his eyes.

He let go of JK's face, took the book again and continued reading. The younger became even weaker than before. If you're in Taehyung's aura, you can't help but obey... He reached up to unbutton and unzip the older's pants, setting his relaxed member free, then crawled up to put it in his mouth, licking and sucking it under the book that still seemed more interesting than what he was doing. As he felt the massive dick getting harder in his mouth, he slid his hands under the older's shirt, stroking his sides and back, taking him deeper in his throat. Tae finally put the book down, placed both hands on JK's head, pushed it firmly down on himself and held it there for some seconds, making the younger gag and hit the couch beside him. As he finally got released, he coughed as tears ran down on his cheeks. Taehyung grabbed his neck and lifted him up to face him again.

- Strip - he ordered and watched him act as he was told, looking at the muscular body getting more and more exposed in front of him.

He felt like a powerful emperor to have such a perfect-looking, strong slave like this man. As JK got completely naked, Tae stood up, cupped his cheeks with both hands and spoke:

- Now you're having my attention, bitch. What is it you want?

That deep gaze of his big, dark brown eyes pierced through Jungkook as he tried to find the perfect words to answer him.

- I want... please... - he gulped as his voice cracked.

- Don't waste my time. Speak! - Tae slapped his face lightly, then grabbed it again, making him squeeze his eyes shut.