7. Jikook's first time (+18+)

Next morning as Jungkook went to the kitchen to have a coffee, Tae was already sitting there, staring into a mug of tea with a depressed face.

- G'morning - Jungkook mumbled.

- Hi.

A few minutes passed in silence, till JK sat down at the opposite side of the small kitchen table with his coffee, facing his friend, who still didn't look up to him.

- I'm sorry Taetae... - he started in a hardly audible voice - I... I don't know what happened to me last night, we've never fought like that... You didn't deserve it...

The other shrugged, still staring at his mug, absently turning it left and right.

Without saying a word, he slowly looked up, tilting his head a little to stare the younger in the eyes. It was a sad, deep look of disappointment, but it also showed a wish to understand. It was cold and warm at the same time. Jungkook couldn't stand this intense gaze for long, he fell his eyes and rather continued talking.

- You know I... I'm oversensitive for these kinds of jokes you make... for some reasons... I know I shouldn't be... But now that I found someone who I really care for, and now that I'm...

- Now that you're happy - the older's deep voice interrupted him, making him look back into his gaze.

- Yeah...

- You were right, Jungkook, I'm a jerk. But since you met this guy we never hang out, you don't even meet me at the Academy for lunch or anything, you can only talk about him and.., you're shining like the fucking sun. I've never felt this way and I can't handle it when I see you like this... As if he drugged you... And it must be amazing, and yes, I'm a jerk for I don't share your happiness, because I can't, I'm not happy, I'm feeling like I'm losing my only real friend...

- You're not a jerk, do know what you are instead? - Jungkook giggled. Tae looked at him questioningly. - Jealous. That's what you are.

- Noo, I'm not! I'm never jealous, I'm just...

- Yes, yes, now you are! - the younger laughed as he stood up from the chair and stepped next to him, opening his arms - Come here!

Tae stood up so he could hug him tightly. JK buried his face into his fluffy hair, inhaling his scent.

- You little fool - he mumbled into his ear, and the next sentence he didn't say out loud:

"I can't help but love you more than anything in this world... I wish I didn't..."

He kissed him on the cheek, promising that they'd have lunch together at the canteen and let him go to get dressed for the day.

----------------

After both of them were finished with their daily classes, JK met Jimin and led him to the photo studio of the Academy he booked for the evening. He opened the door with the key and after they entered, he locked it again from the inside.

There was a large sheet of gray background paper hanging at the end of the room, with large photo light stands in front of it. Jungkook attached his camera onto the tripod while Jimin walked towards the background paper.

- Take your clothes off please - the sculptor ordered while adjusting his camera settings without looking up - You'll find a coat hanger behind the background.

- My... clothes...? You mean, I have to be shirtless?

- I mean you have to be naked - the younger said - And then please stand on that white cross sign you see on the floor. I need to set the lighting.