Chapter 4

AniRu were sharing their emotions when Om came and they started having a light hearted conversation which turned into a chase game for AniOmRu

Rudra started running, Om was chasing him and he was getting chased by Anika. All three settled on the couch after a good session of jogging and laughed loudly but all of them smiled sheepishly when someone said "O my god, tum teeno bache ho kya, main darr gayi. Raat ko ek baje kyu daud rahe ho idhar udhar?" 

Anika smacked Rudy's head who immediately blamed her for all the happenings and asked "Jhanvi Aunty, ap yahan itni raat ko?" Jhanvi looked at the three of them, they're asking as if she was the one who was running around the mansion at this ungodly hour but she replied "Bahot der se neend nahi aa rahi, socha walk kar lu, yahan aayi toh tum logo ko dekhne lagi. May god protect your bond from all evil eyes."

Jhanvi's wide smile soon turned into a frown when she realised something "Anika, what are you doing with them at this time? Where is Shivaay, you both should be together."

Rudy shook his head in disappointment "Mom, yehi toh sabse bada dukh hai, Bhaiya pata nahi kahan chale gaye." Jhanvi also mirrored his expressions, she's also disappointed in him now "Shivaay ka kuch nahi ho sakta, kahan gaya hai wo?"

Anika shrugged her shoulders "Pata nahi, kisi ka call aya aur wo chale gaye, bataya bhi nahi kuch". Jhanvi settled on the couch beside them "I'm very disappointed with him, who does this to his newly wedded wife?"

Om also shook his head after learning about his brother "Apparently, our idiot brother. Bhabhi call karke dekhiye usse"

Anika dialled Shivaay's number while saying "Haan, bahut der ho gayi, bolke toh gaye the ki thodi hi der ayenge" but his phone was not reachable. OmRu also tried to call but connection failed multiple times.

Jhanvi looked at their worried face and tried to calm them down "Don't take tension, maybe phone mein charging khatam ho gayi ho ya phone tod dia ho Shivaay." Anika nodded reluctantly but she was not getting a good feeling about this "Hmm..ho sakta hai, acha ap sab log sone jayiye bahut der ho gayi hai, main wait karti hu yehi pe"

Rudy shook his head immediately "Bhabhi main bhi yehi hu apke saath" and Om also nodded in agreement. Anika looked at Jhanvi, before she can also join the bandwagon "Ab ap bhi yehi matt kehna Jhanvi Aunty, ap rest karo hum log baithe hai yahan."

AniOmRu kept dialing Shivaay's number but it was switched off. Khanna was summoned to track his phone but it was not possible to track as it was switched off from a long time. Khanna suggested to track the chip in his watch but it lead to his cupboard, this worried them more because Shivaay never goes out without his watch.

After some time Rudy placed his head on Anika's lap, she started caressing his hair and he drifted into sleep. Om also laid down on nearby couch, Anika was awake throughout the night but Shivaay did not arrive, she also drifted into light slumber during wee hours of the morning.

Dadi was the first one to come out from her room to witness an endearing moment. Jhanvi and Tej also came out; even Tej went aww over that sight.

Rudy's head was on Anika's lap, Om was sitting near her feet with head placed on her knees. She was also sleeping in sitting position but caressing their heads lightly. Jhanvi clicked a picture and smiled looking at it but all them got tensed when Anika woke up with a jerk and yelled "SHIVAAAYYY"

OmRu got startled due to sudden yelling and Om patted her head to calm her down "Bhabhi, shaant ho jayiye, sab theek hai?" but Anika started panicking and she pulled out her phone "Om, please call Shivaay, it feels like something is not right." Rudy engulfed her in a tight hug "Calm down, Bhabhi maa, Bhaiya is fine, it was just a bad dream"