Chapter 63

Shivaay watched the CCTV footage from Maha Arti venue and he was fuming in anger. Tej advised him to calm down and check the possibility of that person being the thief, but Shivaay was getting out of control, he never expected that this person will betray him.

Pinky shook her head angrily "Maine toh pehle hi kaha tha, ye ladki chor hai."

Tej looked at the uncontrolled angry man in front of him "Shivaay what are you thinking, do you think Anika can do something like this?"

Shivaay was burning in fury, how she can do this with him, she has finally proved him right "Bade Papa aapne CCTV footage dekhi hai. 5 saal mein sab kuch badal jata hai, kisi ki neeyat badalne mein time kyu lagega?"

He was about to say something but Anika walked inside with another person who was supporting her to walk.

Shivaay stormed towards her in anger "Aayiye Miss Anika, apka hi intezaar tha."

Anika looked at him in confusion, she wasn't in a mood to deal with new OF drama but Shivaay blocked her from going towards her room.

Anika looked at him with a questioning glare "Mr. Oberoi, is everything alright?"

Shivaay scoffed at her innocent face "Tumhare rehte sab sahi kaise ho sakta hai?" She finally turned towards him "Matlab kya hai apka?"

Shivaay wanted to take out his frustration on her.but he could only glare at her "Ye dekho aur bol do ki ye tum nahi ho?"

Anika frowned and looked at the video, she was shocked after seeing the footage. It clearly shows that a lady walked near the stage and she smashed a vase on Veeranshu's head and someone carried him away. Later she took the plate with diamonds and exchanged it with an empty plate. Before walking away she looked up, it was evident from the video that the thief looked like her and then that girl walked off from the venue.

Anika tried to object but Shivaay smashed the TV remote in anger "I was mad, I thought people like you are not greedy, but you finally proved that money can change everyone. Wahi main sochta tha ki tum idhar udhar ghoom kar kya checking karti rehti ho, ajeeb sa behaviour karti ho, aaj pata chal hi gaya mujhe."

Anika pushed him away when he tried to hold her throat "Mr. Oberoi zabaan sambhaal kar baat kariye, apko pata bhi hai ap kis se baat kar rahe ho?" And she indicated someone to do something.

Pinky glared at her "Ek chor se, aur kis se?" Anika pushed her away from her personal space "Apse to mujhe koi baat karni hi nahi hai."

Pinky stepped towards her in anger "Akad dekho iss ladki ki, itni badi chori ki hai aur kaise baat kar rahi hai."

Shivaay shook his head angrily "Mom, ye aise accept nahi karegi, let me call the commissioner." Anika rolled her eyes in annoyance "Mr. Oberoi, mere upar time waste karne se acha hai ki ap apne diamonds dhoondhiye jaake. I'm not involved in this theft."

Tej tried to intervene between them, the only question in his mind is that why would Goenka Princess steal diamonds from them, something was not right in that footage.

Shivaay was about to hold her arm, Pinky also stepped forward but she stumbled on the TV remote which was smashed by Shivaay. Tej and Shivaay were about to help Pinky but they looked at the next scene with horrified expressions; Anika was holding Pinky hostage on gun point.

Shivaay's eyes went wide in shock, the girl in front of him was not the one he loved, she was holding his mother on gun point, he managed to stammer "Anika...what...are... you doing?"

Anika scoffed at him "Bas itne mein hi hawa nikal gayi aur aage matt aana, warna aj Pinky Singh Oberoi ka akhri din hoga, ab inke ache heere bete ki tarah wahi khade raho"