Chapter 12

Shivaay is trying to find Anika and Rudra's condition is getting worse with each hour.

..

..

..

Shivaay ran out and went to Sahil's boarding school along with Khanna but ground slipped from beneath is feet after hearing principal's words. He stumbled back and rushed to the car while breathing heavily. Khanna pulled him up and made him sit inside the car "Sir sambhaliye khud ko, aise mein hum log Mam ko kaise dhoondh payenge"

Shivaay looked at him teary eyes, he has finally lost everything "Khanna main kya jawab doonga sabko ghar wapas jaa kar?" Khanna ignored him, he cannot even feel an ounce of pity for the man and moved towards the driver's seat "Om Sir ka message aaya hai, Rudra sir ko hospital le ja rahe, unki tabiyat bahut kharab ho gayi."

Shivaay panicked and indicated him to drive towards the hospital, both reached after some time. Om immediately rushed towards them "Anika Bhabhi ka kuch pata chala?" but Shivaay bowed down his head in shame.

Dadi looked at him for some explanation but he could only mutter "Dadi..wo.." and tears started flowing from his eyes. Khanna took the initiative and explained "Dadi main batata hu, Anika mam ne Sahil baba ka school admission tabhi cancel karwa dia tha jab wo 4 din ke liye ghar pe nahi thi. Uske baad wo Sahil Baba ko kahan le gayi, kisi ko nahi pata"

Everyone was shocked, she really wanted to disappear this time. Om shook his head in disappointment "Iss baar lagta hai ki Anika sach mein humse milna nahi chahti. Last time kam se kam Rudra aur mujhe toh pata tha ki wo kahan hai"

Shivaay looked at him pleadingly "Om, she is your Bhabhi, Anika kyu bol raha hai" but Om gave him the much needed reality check "Jab mere bhayi ne hi apne relation ki value nahi ki toh main kaise kar sakta hu. Wo pehle mere liye meri best friend hai baad mein Bhabhi and I'm going to Bareily to talk to Gauri and complete Anika's last request. Please be with Rudra for some time."

Shivaay held his arm to stop him "Om, kam se kamm tum toh aise baat matt karo, aur ye last request kyu bol rahe ho?" Om moved away from him and smiled sadly "Hum logo ne bhi kaha tha ki Anika se aise baat matt karo par tumne baat nahi maani aur last request isliye kyunki Anika ki umeed ko toot te hue maine dekha hai. Iss baar uski aankhein khaali thi, koi emotion nahi tha. Badhai ho, humari family ne usse maar dia milke."

Shivaay shook his head but words were stuck in his throat, he cannot give up on her. Om looked at his pitiful state and patted his back "Shivaay tu zindagi ki race daudte daudte aage nikal gaya aur tujhe pyaar karne wale sab peeche reh gaye, be at peace my brother. Try to find her but don't be too hopeful, this time she is not interested in coming back; we have broken her too much."

Om left for Bareily and Shivaay sat down on the chair with a thud. He lost his last hope for finding her, did she vanish into thin air or what? How can she take Sahil away from him, but he is her brother; the only person who loves her unconditionally.

Dadi looked at her broken family, she had an idea that Anika is somehow the lifeline of OF. The link that keeps them united but she had no idea that the girl was so important for her family. Last time when Anika left, many members were angry with her but they had a hope that everything will be all right and Pinky's true face will be revealed but this time she left with her own will. Dadi knows how determined her grand daughter is and she won't come back easily. Shivaay will have to understand the impact of his actions but her Billu will get lost again and he will turn into stone without Anika.

..

..

At an unknown location

Sahil was looking at his sister in confusion "Didi maa, batao toh hua kya hai, ap jabse aayi ho roti hi ja rahi ho?" Anika controlled her tears and shook her head "Kuch nahi hua Sahil, tu pareshan matt ho" but he stared at her worriedly while wiping her fresh tears "Apko aise dekh ke mujhe bhi toh bura lagta hai. SSO se baat kar lo ek baar, shayad apko acha lagega."