Chapter 6

5 more chapters are coming your way...

..

..

Rudy followed Anika after giving Shivaay a piece of his mind but he bit his tongue to control his laughter when he looked a burly man of 6'2'' being scolded by a petite woman of 5'4''. 

Anika was standing there with a stick in her hand and yelling at Khanna to give her the car keys but he was standing there with a bowed down head and continuously praying to gods for saving him from the lioness who was let out on him by his boss.

Finally Anika managed to snatch car keys from his hand and she sat in the car. She was about to drive away but today everyone is out there to test her patience. She rolled down the car window and yelled at her next hurdle "Leave me alone Rudra Singh Oberoi, I'm not in a mood to talk with anyone"

Rudra stepped closer to the car and mumbled "'I'm not leaving you alone Anika Shiva....." but he looked at her angry eyes in horror when she challenged to complete his sentence. He immediately raised both his hands in surrender and mumbled again "I mean Sirf Anika..."

Anika started to say "Rudy leave me alone..." but she looked at him in confusion when he laid down in front of the car. She stepped out of the car only to see him grinning like an idiot and then he started crying while rolling on the ground "Arrey gaon walo, mera matlab hai Oberoi Mansion walo, mujh pe gaadi hi chadha do koi, meri Bhabhi Maa mujhse baat hi nahi karna chahti, ab main jee kar kya karoonga"

Anika glared at him but he royally ignored her, if she is stubborn then he is also not the one to back off. Dadi, Om and Jhanvi were looking at their drama and the tension created by Shivaay's announcement was forgotten for some moments.

Anika glared at him and poured a bottle of water on his face but today he was determined, he continued rolling on the ground like a stubborn kid. She took out another bottle but smiled at his horrified face; she offered him her hand to get up from the ground and hugged him tightly "Sorry and Thank you for this Rudy. Tum nahi hote toh main kya karti"

Rudy patted her back and smiled at her "Bhabhi maa, apko mujhe Sorry Thank you bolne ki zarurat nahi hai, aap do char bottle paani aur daal do mere upar lekin abhi chalo mere saath."

Anika gave him the keys, she is thankful that Khanna and Rudy did not allow her to go out or she could have caused trouble for herself and others as she was not in the right state of mind. She looked at him confusion when Rudy gave the car keys to Khanna and dragged her towards the exit.

AniRu were unaware of the Blue eyed man who was looking at them with confusion, love and affection. He was confused about Anika's confidence to drive a car, did she really learn to drive in these four months. He was happy that Rudy did not give up on her but he was also worried about Anika's reaction for the further drama that was about to unfold.

..

..

Outside the mansion

Rudy dragged Anika towards the road and he stopped an Auto rickshaw, before Anika can object he sat inside and indicated her to do the same "Bhabhi maa, aj hum apke style mein poora din spend karenge"

Anika smiled lightly, he really knows how to cheer her up but she also knows that Oberoi Family never travels in public transport. She tried to object but he was not in the mood to listen "Main kuch nahi sunn na chahta, mujhe bas jana hai. Aapko baithna ho toh baitho, warna main ja raha hu akele iss zoo se door".

Anika finally agreed and both headed towards their first destination, Juhu Chowpaty. They forgot about all the worries for some time while having their favourite foods like Pao Bhaji, Faluda, Gol Gappe, Kala Khatta and playing in water like kids who have no responsibilities.