Chapter 31

After talking to OmRi, Veeranshu noticed that someone was hiding behind a tree, VAni chased and caught him.

..

..

Veeranshu was fuming in anger but Anika ignored him and told some directions. He kept glaring at her but he drove there in silence.

He was highly confused after driving for some time, why are they going towards outskirts of Mumbai, has she forgotten the route to nearest police station?

She indicated him to stop and he looked at her with wide eyes, the dark lane and an abandoned warehouse were no where near his expectations of a police station. Then he wanted to know why that intruder was getting dragged towards that warehouse by Anika's team.

Veeranshu and Anika got down from their car to follow others and that man was pushed on the ground.

His eyes turned into two big hearts when Anika pulled that man up from the ground and slammed his head on the table. He was looking at her in surprise, wasn't she the one who wanted to protect his rights or he just picked up an unnecessary fight? His jaw was about to touch the ground with her new avatar but he came back to reality when Anika slapped that man while banging his head on the wall.

That man wailed loudly "Madam maar kyu rahi ho, pehle sawaal toh pooch lo."

She kicked him again and Veeranshu's heart leaped out of his body when she pressed her knee on his throat "Tu jawaab dene lagega toh maarne ka mauka nahi milega, ye toh bas tere welcome ke liye tha."

Veeranshu grinned widely, all the thoughts of changing her name from Sweetheart to Miss Anika were cancelled immediately, now she will always be his "Sweetheart."

Man looked at Anika with wide eyes, when his boss told him to follow her, nobody told him that this wedding planner is so dangerous. Have Mafias started venturing in wedding business too because there is no other explanation for this heartless woman.

She slapped him again "Naam bata apna." Man looked away, if he will tell a wrong name, he will be dead in few minutes and real name should never be revealed in his line of work.

She punched harshly on his face and blood started oozing from his mouth but he shook his head again. She banged his head on the table and asked him the same question but the man was too stubborn.

Veeranshu came back to reality, he has stared enough for one day or next punch will land on his face. He tugged on that man's hair "Abbey bol de, warna madam pet tod dengi maar maar ke."

Man looked at the duo while thinking, this lady is so harsh and he is not in a mood to test that man, maybe it's time to break the rules of his business and he muttered meekly "Ra..hul"

Veeranshu smacked on the back of his head "Oberoi Mansion mein kyu ghusa tha, apni Anjali dhoondhne ke liye?"

Anika gawked at him in disbelief and other officers muffled their laughter, these two will keep them entertained throughout the mission.

Veeranshu smiled proudly and to irritate her more he spread his arms like SRK "Tum nahi samjhogi Anjali...ummm....Kuch Kuch Hota hai...."

Rahul looked at him to see if he has some mercy but Veeranshu held his hand and twisted it harshly. She slapped him again "Oberoi mansion mein kyu aaya tha?"

Man tried to say "Galti se....aaaaaaaa" but Veeranshu twisted his hand again and glared at him "Bol ab, nahi toh haath toot jayega." Anika shook her head and tugged at Rahul's hair "Bol de, Sir ke joke hi bure hai, haath ache se todte hai."

Veeranshu looked at her, he knows that she's different and he is way too attracted to her just in few hours. Nobody has to tell him that this attraction will definitely land him in trouble but his poor heart cannot understand his dilemma. He turned away his gaze when Anika looked back while saying "Ye aise nahi bolega, Naidu meri kit kyu gayab hai table se?"