Chapter 7

Tanya got unconscious and Doctor declared that she was pregnant.
..
..
The doctor stepped out of OM and Pinky got the golden opportunity to fulfill her long term dream "Shivaay, ab iss Aneeka ko ghar ke bahar kar de, yahan iska kya kaam hai. Main nahi chahti ki ye mere pota poti ko koi nuksaan pahuchaye"

Dadi tried to say something but everyone got shocked when they heard Anika's maniac laughter. OF looked at her with concern, one moment she was laughing, then she dropped on her knees and started crying loudly. Shivaay wanted to take away all her pain but what can he do when he was the one who was inflicting this pain on her.

Anika pulled Om to the ground and he knelt down beside her, he squeezed her shoulder to calm her down but she laughed again and said while wiping her tears "Pinky Aunty thik toh keh rahi hai, nikaal dijiye mujhe ghar se, kyunki main toh humesha se Shivaay ke hone wale bache ko nuksaan hi pahuchana chahti thi "

Pinky was about to agree but Anika's next words left her baffled once again "Bilkul waise hi jaise maine Tia ke pet mein pal rahe Shivaay ke bache ko nuksaan pahuchane ki koshish ki thi. Hahaha...mazey ki baat suno Om, mera heera beta, meri heera bahu toh tab bhi bahot baar bola gaya tha, phir kya hua, phata poster aur bacha kisi doosre aadmi ka nikla."

Om tried to squeeze her shoulder, she was moments away from a mental breakdown but she laughed loudly again "Hahaha Om mera pyaare bhayi, aur suno, nuksaan toh main bas Shivaay ko nhi, unki pyaari behen Priyanka ko bhi pahuchana chahti thi. Phir kya hua phata poster aur gunahgaar unki khud ki Maa nikli, lekin galat kaun bas main, ghar se dhakke maar ke kisse nikalo, Anika ko...kyunki wo toh anaath hai, laat kha kar wapas aa hi jayegi."

Anika wiped her tears with a tired look, Om was trying to hold her but she shook her head "Om tum mere best friend ho na, mujhe batao, kya meri galti hai agar main anaath hu, mere maa baap nahi hai mere sir pe toh kuch bhi karo mere saath, kisi ko koi saza nahi milegi."

She was going to say more, but Om shook his head and buried her face in his chest. He hugged her tightly to stop her from speaking more, finally she let it all go and cried in his embrace like a baby. She yelled in pain and clung to him like he is the only one who was holding her back from drifting into madness.

Om shook his head in disappointment, one more woman was getting punished because she decided to marry an Oberoi but he will do everything to keep her safe, there will not be a repetition of Jhanvi Singh Oberoi in this family.

Anika chuckled lightly when she looked at Pinky, she was still fuming in anger. She gave her a reality check but this egoistic and evil woman will never change. She looked at Shivaay, he was trying to come towards her but she crawled away from him and hid behind Om's back.

Shivaay looked at her with painful eyes, the woman he was supposed to treasure was trying to hide from him and the disgust evident in her eyes was tormenting him more. His heart broke more when she kept on repeating the words "No, no, no...he is not my Shivaay, I'm not his Anika...I'm a gold digger... I'm characterless... I'm a burden on him.... I'm trash from the road, that's why he has left me again."

Om blocked Shivaay's path and turned towards Anika, he cupped her face and muttered reassuring words in her ear "No, you are khidkitod Anika, you are my best friend, you are Sahil's sister, you are Rudy's Maa, you are Dadi's Anika puttar." She started to calm down a little, his words told her that she is not the same abandoned 5 year old kid. Now there are people who care about her truly, nobody will torture her again in the dark room, no more rats and lizards in the room for punishment.

Anika calmed down after repeated reassurance from Om, she finally turned towards Shivaay and scoffed at him "The Great wall of Shivaay Singh Oberoi, yaad rakhna last time maine Tia se aapko bacha lia tha lekin iss baar main bhi dekhti hu ki kaun bachata hai apko aapki barbaadi se, kyunki maine social service karna band kar dia hai."