Chapter 68

Mayuri came to Oberoi Mansion with Anika's body and everyone was mourning her death

..

..

After one hour of continuous crying, Tej snapped everyone out of their grief and said that they should prepare for her last rites. Everybody settled on the ground and men of the house started preparing for the rituals.

Jhanvi sniffed from continuous crying "Mayuri, tum Anika ke saath kaise?"

Mayuri shook her head sadly "Aunty, mujhe kuch log kidnap karne ki koshish kar rahe the. Anika pata nahi kaha se aa gyi, usne pehle toh ladayi kari sabse lekin phir kisi ne uspe goli chala di. Main usse hospital le jaati, uss se pehle hi uski death ho gayi. Maine apne friend ko phone kia toh usne ek ambulance ka intezaam kar dia, phir hum yahan aa gaye, usne police ko inform kar dia hai, wo log aate hi honge."

Jhanvi wiped the fresh tears that rolled down her eyes, her darling daughter is finally gone and she will not be able to see her smiling face after this day. She controlled her pain and mumbled "Beta, Thank you for not leaving her alone in that condition"

Mayuri smirked mentally but she rubbed Jhanvi's shoulder "Aunty, usne mujhe bachate hue apni jaan de di, main usse akele kaise chodh deti?"

Jhanvi walked away from her and consoled Saumya, Rudra was at least safe for now. He was still sleeping due to the heavy sedatives and he will be fully conscious after 5 or 6 hours

Saumya cried in her arms "Mom, what will we say to Rudra, wo akhri baar Didi ko dekh bhi nahi payega."

Jhanvi wiped her tears "Agar Veeranshu ne usse injection nahi lagaya hota toh Rudy ko kuch bhi ho sakta tha."

Saumya smiled sadly "Anika Didi ko jaate jaate bhi Rudy ki itni fikar thi, how will he survive without her?"

Jhanvi smiled at her sadly, what can she do, they will have to face the reality after few hours.

..

..

Someone cried at the entry door "Shivaaaay, mere bhayi ye sab kya ho gaya?"

Shivaay looked in the direction and soon engulfed that person in a tight hug "VPC, look my Anika is gone forever, main uss se mil bhi nahi paya"

VPC patted his back "Nahi Shivaay, control karo khud pe, tum toot jaoge to sabko kaun sambhalega?"

Shivaay looked at everyone, nobody has talked to him from the time Anika was brought to Oberoi Mansion in that condition. VPC is the only person who was ready to listen to his pain "Sab meri galti hai...main usse chori ke liye maaf kar deta to usse aise bhaagna nahi padta"

Veeranshu's anger shot up suddenly, Anika is dead but this man is still calling her a thief and sharing his pain with the man who tried to misbehave with her. He scoffed at his so called love "Ab natak karne ka koi fayda nahi hai, khushi manao tumhara kaam kisi aur ne poora kar dia"

Shivaay shook his head frantically "Nahi, main ye kabhi nahi chahta tha, I really love her."

Veeranshu was reaching his breaking point, he laughed loudly while clapping like a madman "Pyaar...hahahaha....aisa pyaar karne wale ke saath agar usse rehna padta zindagi bhar, tab toh acha hi hua marr gayi wo."

Shivaay slapped him harshly for saying such words about Anika, both started hitting each other. Shakti and Tej controlled them somehow but between the chaos they did not notice when VPC quietly walked towards Anika's room.

..

..

Anika's room

VPC kicked Anika's closet door "Poora room check kar lia, kuch nahi hai yahan. Pakka iske aashiq ke kamre mein hoga."