Bonus Chapter

Guys here's a surprise for you all, some people requested for a bonus chapter and luckily I got an idea for it, enjoy one last entry to this book

..

..

Veeranshu was at home as it was his day to rest, but his junior version was not in the same mood, he was sleeping when his 2 year old came running and jumped on his stomach. Veeranshu scrunched his eyes and winced in pain and he looked at his little son Viaan who was trying to bury his face in the mattress and sobbing a little.

Veeranshu tried to hold Viaan but the little one pulled the edge of duvet and he covered himself to hide from his father. Veeranshu kissed his head "Viaan, look at me", when he again tried to pull him up he understood the ploy, like mother like son. She is the queen of drama and this little thing that popped out of her is definitely following her footsteps.

Veeranshu tickled him for few minutes, when Viaan was out of breath he pulled him out of the duvet and made him sit on his stomach, Viaan laid down on his chest and he mumbled "Solly" (sorry).

Veeranshu kissed on his head while thinking how time has flown away with his Gharwali and little son, now Viaan is learning to speak in full sentences. He might be the naughtiest kid in house after all he cannot avoid the traits he has inherited from his mother and father, but he also knows when he has to apologise for his mistakes.

Veeranshu was still thinking and Viaan again jumped on his stomach "Papa Viaan park", Veeranshu pulled him back on his chest "Papa Viaan sleep time." Viaan shook his head frantically and got up again, "Papa Viaan Park".

Veeranshu mumbled while looking at the stubborn kid "Apni maa ko bhi kabhi disturb kar lia kar, mere hi off day pe tujhe yaad aata hai ki park jana hai." Viaan stood up on his stomach, he was again trying to jump but he accidentally stumbled on his crotch. Veeranshu yelped in pain while praying for the safety of his family jewels. When the wave of pain passed, he muttered in annoyance  "Ye ladka chahta hi nahi ki main iski mumma ko iski sister gift karu."

This time Viaan started crying loudly after seeing his father in pain, Veeranshu shook his head in disbelief "Ho gayi neend poori, pehle mujhe mara ab khud hi ro raha hai, chal beta ab toh park le jana hi padega." Veeranshu finally got up from the bed and he walked out with Viaan trailing behind him. He reached the main hall where he saw Rudra was playing with his daughter. As soon as the little girl noticed him, she chirped happily "Fu, kissie" and she blew some kisses in his direction.

Veeranshu ruffled Viaan's hair and muttered dreamily "Gharwali ko jaldi hi iski ek sister gift karni padegi jo mujhe roz aise kisses de, ye ladka toh bas mujhe maarta hi rehta hai". He walked towards Amaya and kissed on her cheek. She cupped his face with her chubby little fingers "Fu, good molning". Veeranshu kissed her forehead and asked Rudra if he wants to join them, all 4 of them left for the park and came back after few hours.

..

..

Evening

Anika reached home after a tiring day and she was greeted by Viaan who ran towards her as soon as she stepped inside. She lifted him and kissed his cheek "Did you miss mumma?", Viaan shook his head and rested in the crook of her neck. She smiled and looked at Veeranshu to ask what was wrong with their little one, but he also shrugged his shoulder. Generally when Anika comes back from work Viaan finds extra energy to trouble everyone, this quiet baby was something new for them.

Anika walked towards Veeranshu and looked at the mess, the drawing book in front of him was blank and the Tshirt that he was wearing had weird forms of art scribbled on it. She chuckled lightly "Gharwale, drawing sheet kabse bann gaye tum?" Viaan squirmed in her hold when Veeranshu smacked his butt "Ye tumhara chota artist hai na, isse meri saari white Tshirts apni drawing sheet jaisi dikhti hai".