Chapter 57

VAniRu, Jhanvi and Sameer were celebrating something but they heard sound of coughs from two sources to break their little moment. When they turned Shivaay and Tej were looking at them with a scowl. Jhanvi chuckled at them, both are similar in many ways, maybe Shivaay should have been Tej's son because OmRu are nothing like him.

Anika was trying to hide behind others because Veeranshu was adamant on entwining their hands and snaking an arm around her waist. She can never understand the need of men to mark their territory but she recalled the day when that girl kissed on Veeranshu's cheek and that made her confess her feelings to him. Didn't she do the same thing then who is she to stop him from claiming her. She stopped smacking his hand and much to Veeranshu's astonishment she entwined their fingers and stepped forward with a proud smile.

Shivaay looked at their hands and a sudden chill ran through his body while thinking about the probability that his Anika is going far away from him and he has to do something soon to remind her about their love.

Shivaay's alter ego mocked him mercilessly "Which day will you remind her to show your love, the one where you married her forcefully, the one where you pushed her out of the house or lets remind her of the two different days when you declared two different women as your wife to media in presence of your legally wedded life".

Shivaay ignored all the rational thoughts and continued thinking of ways to get her back, unknown to the fact that her broken heart has already found solace in someone else's warm embrace.

Sameer cleared his throat, why everyone is lost in deep thoughts and no one was saying anything. He took the responsibility to ease out the situation "Jhanvi ji, Rudra told me that some days back you cooked Rajma Chawal for him and they were very tasty. Kya aap mere liye bhi bana sakti ho, mujhe Rajma Chawal bahot pasand hai?"

Tej scoffed at her "Jhanvi and cooking, she can't even boil water". AniRu smirked at Tej's fate, he is not lucky enough to get the food cooked by an award winning cook book writer. Jhanvi is one of the producers of best cookery show on Indian television but she likes to keep a low profile, reason was standing right in front of them.

When they moved to Hyderabad Jhanvi found her peace in cooking and baking, later she started improvising those dishes and her experiments were always finger licking delicious. Rudra recalled the day when Rakhi and Anika kept Jhanvi captive, he stole her recipe book and gave it to a publisher. Then there was no looking back, she became Jaan Malhotra or JM - The culinary queen and soon achieved great heights of success.

(Jhanvi's maiden name is Malhotra)

Sameer gave his dimpled smile to Jhanvi as she was feeling a little low due to Tej's comment. He chuckled mentally after saying "Jhanvi ji..jiski kismat mein UBLA PAANI likha ho usse wo de dijiye, mujhe toh Rajma Chawal hi khaane hai."

VAniRu were finding it hard to control their laughter after seeing Tej's face, he was looking like a ticking bomb, to irk him more Rudra added "Yahan jitney log khade hai sabne Mom ke haath ke Rajma Chawal taste kiye the, phir ye UBLA PAANI kiske liye?"

A loud answer came from the most unexpected mouth, without thinking anything Shivaay blurted "Bade Papa ke liye". He immediately closed his eyes, Tej is surely planning to kill him because he can hear some low growls and curses from his mouth.

Now it was enough for everyone, a loud laughter echoed in the corridor, AniRuVeer were about to roll down on the floor. Jhanvi was sending them deadly glares but they were not convincing because she was seconds away from joining them.

Shivaay hurried away from there while pretending to receive a call. Sameer laughed at him and yelled "Mr Junior Oberoi, phone toh seedha pakad lo". Shivaay facepalmed and increased his pace to get away from murderous glares of his Bade Papa.