Chapter 16

Rudra heard that Anika is talking about sending him back to Oberoi Mansion so he was again going into panic mode, Anika somehow controlled his outburst but doctor gave Jhanvi a note.

..

..

..

Jhanvi read a note given to her by Rudra's doctor "If you want to save your son then don't separate him from Anika for now. He will understand it after sometime then you can take him back to your family. If you take him away now he can go into severe depression and lose his life in worst case scenario."

Jhanvi stared at Rudra and Anika, his head was laid in Anika's lap, she was caressing his hair lovingly and both were laughing about something. This scene was enough for Jhanvi to take a big decision without consulting with anyone, she walked towards Shakti and said decisively "Shakti, come we are going to OM, Rudy will stay here with Anika"

Anika looked at her questioningly but Jhanvi handed the same note to Anika; her expressions mirrored with Jhanvi's and now there was no point in discussing this issue. Shakti left with Jhanvi and then Chubby dialed a video call to Om.

Chubby smiled and he focused the camera towards Rudra "Om Bhayi, look who's here to talk to you." Om gave his brother a thousand watt smile, it was hard to believe that Rudra was totally recovered now, Rudra chuckled at his expressions and waved his hand "Hello O, kaise ho ap?

Om finally came out of his trance and looked at him in surprise "Rudy mere bhayi, tu toh bilkul theek lagg raha hai, how are you now?" Rudy grinned at him widely and said while looking at Anika, she was sitting opposite to him "O I'm fine, doctor in Delhi is really good and she cares for me a lot." 

Om looked at him in confusion "Par Chubby ne toh bola tha *He* is a doctor" tum *She* keh rahe ho?" Chubby smacked on Rudra's head and mumbled confidently "Kya Om bhayi aap bhi, mujhe apni friend ka gender bhi nahi pata hoga kya, maine *She* bola tha"

Om was sure that earlier it was a *He* but both of them were confidently telling him otherwise, finally he also nodded his head "Oh, ho sakta hai mujhe kuch confusion hua ho. Waise mujhe nahi pata tha ki tum itne ache doctor ko jante ho. Acha Dadi se baat kara do Rudy ki, wo bahut ro rahi thi uske ke liye"

Dadi grabbed the phone, she warded evil eyes off Rudra and started sobbing. Why all her grandsons are trying to test her heart health at this age, one just defeated such a big illness, other one has destroyed his own life and third one is always on a different track. Om patted her back and Gauri hugged her tightly, Rudra wiped his tears and asked in a jovial voice "Oh my sweet Dadi, ro kyu rahe ho aap. Dekho na, main bilkul sahi hu."

Finally Dadi wiped her tears and smiled widely and she looked gratefully at Chubby "Puttar, tera bahut bada ehsaan hai humare upar, toone humare Rudy ko bacha lia." Chubby shook his head and smiled at her "Dadi aisa matt boliye, Rudy mera best buddy hai, ap jaante ho ki mera iss duniya mein koi nahi hai. He was always there for me and this is the least I can do for him."

Dadi blessed him dearly and nodded her head in understanding when Chubby informed her "Dadi abhi Rudy kuch din ke liye yehi rahega doctor ke pass hi aur Jhanvi Aunty aaj ghar pahuch jayengi. Wo flight mein hai already."

Dadi and Rudy were still talking or you can say that Rudra was trying to test her patience with his silly jokes and they heard Om's voice "Shivaay dekh, Rudy ka phone hai"

Anika looked at the phone with so many emotions, only she knows how she wants to grab that phone and talk to him one last time but she wiped her eyes and shook her head. She cannot do this now, her decision to leave everything behind is good for everyone and now she has no relation with him, but what can she tell to her traitor heart, it has started beating rapidly when she heard his voice after so many days.