Six

Y/n's POV 

I still got three hours to decide if I want to meet Fred up at the astronomy tower. If I go up there then he knows I lied to him. But if I don't go I'm still stuck with him in my system.  Either way I'm losing and he's winning. Even though there's nothing to actually win. 

An hour later...

I should go. Maybe we can work this whole thing out and figure out a way to get him out of my system. The worst that can happen is we get caught up there. Or he doesn't want to work this out of my system. 

What if I'm just another girl he added to his list? What if his other hookups thought they were something but aren't? What if this was his plan to make sure I get addicted to him but he feels nothing? 

Another hour later...

I'm not going to the astronomy tower. Going up there will prove Fred he's right. And I'm not letting him win this. He can get another girl to go running after him. Not me though. I'm better than that. 

Us Malfoy's don't go chasing people. And besides I'm too good for him. Even if it's just a hookup. I have rules and standards. Fred Weasley is just a bump in the road. One that I can just drive over and not worry about looking for any damage after. 

Curfew 

I said I wouldn't go but I'm now climbing the steps of the astronomy tower. Getting to the top I saw someone leaning against the railing. "So I was right," Fred said, turning around to face me. "Why did you want me to come?" I asked him, crossing my arms. He walked over to me with a smirk on his face. "Because you aren't the only one that feels it." "Feels what?" 

He sighs before grabbing my face in his hands. "This weird thing that makes it where I can't get you out of my head. I also thought fucking you would make it disappear but it didn't. I can't look at other girls without comparing them to you," He admitted. "Then what do we do?" I asked him. "I don't know. I thought maybe you would." 

We stood in silence for a bit trying to figure out what to do about this. "We could see each other in secret," Fred suggested. "Why would I want to be with you?" I asked him. "Because there is something here but I know you wouldn't want to be seen with me in public." He's got a point with the last part. "And besides a week into it we both will probably be sick and tired of the other one." 

I stood there and thought about it. "There will be rules," I told him. "Like what?" He asked. "You can't tell anyone about this not even George. No kissing in risky places. Neither of us can sleep with anyone else and no seeing anyone else." "I have one." I looked at him. "You have to come to all my quidditch games for however long this lasts."  "Fine, but you can't hurt Draco." 

Fred groaned at the mention of my brother. "But that's what made quidditch fun," He said whining. I grabbed his face in my hands. "I'll make a deal with you. If you don't hurt Draco every game you lose, you can fuck my brains out," I told him. "Make it win or lose and I promise not to hurt Draco on purpose." I sighed knowing that's the best it's gonna get. "Fine." I held out my hand to shake on it. "Love, that's not how we do it." Fred leaned closer to me. 

He wants me to kiss him to seal this deal between us. "I'm not kissing you," I told him. "Then what's the fun in this?" He asked. He sadly got a point there. I leaned in wrapping my arms around his neck. Fred slid his arms around my waist pulling me into him. We were chest to chest as he leaned down. Placing his soft lips on mine. 

Things got heated very quickly. Fred had backed me into a wall as my hands pulled on his hair. He tapped my thigh telling me to jump. I jumped as his hands wrapped around my thighs. He started kissing my neck as I moved my hips in a circular motion causing friction. 

His hands slid up my shirt. "We should stop," I told him. "Too much?" He asked. "For the night? Yes. I'm tired and just want to go to sleep." He nodded his head before setting me back on the ground. "Man you're short." "Shut up." I pushed him a little before walking away. 

The next day...

I was heading to breakfast when someone grabbed my wrist pulling me into a broom closet. "Hey love," They said. "Fred you scared me," I told him. "Sorry." His hand reached up to my cheek. He set it there and rubbed my cheek with his thumb.  I tried not to lean in his touch no matter how much I wanted to. "Do you need something?" He nodded his head before placing his lips on mine. I kissed him back, wrapping my arms around his neck. 

We pulled away after a few seconds. "Just wanted to start my day off with a kiss," He told me. "You're so weird," I told him. "I know." He smiled at me before placing another quick kiss on my lips. "Head to breakfast. I'll head there in a few minutes." I nodded before opening the door and leaving. 

At the table Maria and Harper looked at me weird. "What?" I asked them. "There's just this glow to you today," Maria said. I shrugged my shoulders, "Don't know why there would be." Harper looked closer at me. "Did you get laid last night?" She asked. I shook my head no. 

The great hall doors opened again and Fred walked in. My eyes locked on him as he walked over to his brothers, sister, and their friends. "Who are you looking at?" Harper asked. Her and Maria turned around to see where I was looking. "No one," I lied. They shared a suspicious look before getting back to the food in front of them. 

Word Count: 1051