Four

Y/n's POV 

It's been a week since the incident in the broom closet with Fred Weasley. Not like I haven't been thinking about it all week. How it felt when he pressed his lips to mine or how soft they were. Who am I kidding I've been thinking about it. It's not like it's anything I should worry about. It's probably just a situation where I just need to fuck him. "Y/n?" Harper asked. "What?" I asked. "I asked if you wanted to go to a Ravenclaw party tonight." "That would be fun." "Awesome. Also what's on your mind?" Maria asked. "Have either of you kissed someone and then can't stop thinking about it? But like you two didn't have sex." "No, but who did you kiss?" 

I can't tell them I kissed Fred Weasley. "I never kiss and tell," I told them. "Fine, personally I've never had that happen to me. Maybe try having sex with them to get it out of your system," Harper answered. "I've had it happen to me and sex did work," Maria commented. "After I have sex with them everything can go back to normal?" Maria nodded her head. 

Great I just need to have sex with Fred Weasley to get him out of my head. But he's a blood traitor. And not even that attractive. He could tell me he doesn't want to have sex with me since I called him a blood traitor last time we talked.  

That night 

I decided to wear a black skirt, green top, paired with some black high top converse. I just left my hair natural and let Harper do some light makeup on me.  (A/N: If you don't like it you can change it to something else. Either way you look hot bestie, back to the story)  "Done yet?" I asked Harper. "Almost," She answered applying more lip gloss to her lips. "We're gonna leave without you," Maria told Harper. "Okay let's go." I grabbed their hands as we walked down to the room of requirements. We have to be extra careful these days with Umbridge around. 

We entered the room to see people from every house. Other than us Slytherins, Ravenclaw throws some of the best parties. "I'm gonna go find Lucy," Harper said, before walking off. "Just us," I said looking at Maria. She looked at me with a look on her face. "Go." She smiled before hugging me. "Thank you y/n/n," She said before walking over to Adrian. Leaving just me alone. Alone to find Fred Weasley and get him to fuck me so this whole thing will be over with. 

I had a few drinks by the time I found Fred. Or who I hope is Fred. "Which Weasley twin are you?" I asked him. He smiled at me. A smile I've seen a few times before. "Fred," He answered. "Just the one I was looking for." "What do you need, love?" I called him a blood traitor and he's still willing to call me that. "I need you to fuck me." 

Fred started laughing. "At least let me take you out to dinner first," He joked, still laughing. "Fred, I just need you to fuck me so I can get you out of my system," I told him. He stopped laughing and looked me dead in the eyes. "Want me to fuck you? Or rail you?" "I don't care. Just do it." He sighed before downing whatever he was drinking. "Let's go." "Wait really?" He didn't answer just grabbed my wrist and dragged me out of the room. 

"Where are we going?" I asked. "Somewhere private," He answered. "Where is that?" Fred didn't answer. Just stopped in front of a broom closet. "After you," He said opening the door. 

Once the door was closed we both just stood there. To make things go faster I reached up and wrapped an arm around his neck, pulling his lips to mine. Fred wasted no time kissing me back. He pulled away and started kissing my neck. 

My hands went to his hair as he lifted me up wrapping my legs around his waist as his hands held my thighs. "Just fuck me already," I moaned as he grinded into me. "Your wish is my command," He said. He pulled my underwear down before undoing his pants. "Wait do you have protection?" "Of course I do." 

I heard the sound of the plastic wrapping being ripped. "Last chance to back out Malfoy," He said. "Just fuck me already," I told him. I need to get him out of my system. Fred entered me slowly. Waiting for me to adjust to him. I nodded my head letting him know it's okay to move. 

He started to move slowly at first. "Faster Fred," I moaned. He picked up the pace a bit. "Fuck," He groaned. I dug my nails into his back. Fred was pounding into me as we tried our best to be as quiet as possible. "You're so tight baby." One of Fred's hands grabbed my arm bringing it above my head before lacing our fingers together. 

Fred started rolling his hips a bit hitting my g-spot. "Don't stop," I moaned. "Didn't plan to. Fuck," He moaned. I threw my head back at the sensation of Fred pounding into me. Who knew the Weasley's could do something like this. 

"I'm gonna cum," I told him, digging my nails more into his back. "Cum for me love," He groaned. "Fuck." I kissed him again to drown out my moans as I came. I felt Fred twitch inside of me as a long groan came from him. 

We stood there for a second while collecting ourselves. "We don't speak of this," I said looking for my underwear. "Looking for these?" Fred asked. I looked up and saw him holding my underwear in his hand. "Give those to me." "Nah, I think I'm gonna keep them." He smirked before walking out of the broom closet. That fucker did not just do that. 

I waited a few minutes before leaving as well. I headed straight to the Slytherin common room. I just want to get in bed and go to sleep. And forget the whole thing that just happened.  Sure Fred Weasley knows how to fuck. But he's a blood traitor and in Gryffindor. Nothing else can happen between us. He's a Weasley and I'm a Malfoy. A Malfoy that's working for the dark lord. 

Word Count: 1077