Sixteen

Y/n's POV

There's two days till our OWL's and I still haven't heard from Sirius. What if he won't let Fred and George stay there? Hopefully I will see Rylie fly in at any moment. All the owls came in and I saw Rylie in the front. I looked at the Gryffindor table and made eye contact with Fred. "Padfoot?" Maria asked. "Yes," I answered.

I set the letter aside. "Aren't you gonna open it?" Harper asked. "Not yet. If I open it then I'm gonna wanna answer and we still have classes," I lied. I told Fred I would open it with him. "Anywho, are you guys ready for our OWLs?" Maria asked. "Yes. Once OWLs are over then Lucy will stop making me study all the time." "I'm just ready to get out of this school." "Are you ready to study becoming a healer?" I nodded my head.

After classes finished for the day I headed to the library. As I was working on an assignment I felt someone kiss my neck. "Yes Freddie?" I asked. "What did Sirius say?" He asked, sitting next to me. George walked around the table and sat in front of us.  "Let me open it."

Y/n,

Of course your friends can come stay here. I get the fact about not wanting to go home. Also after you're down with hogwarts you can come stay here instead of going home. Let me know if you are gonna come stay.I love you too.

Padfoot

I looked up at the two boys. "He says you two can," I told them. "Thank you Y/n," George said. He then looked at Fred before leaving. I looked over to the ginger haired boy next to me. He was already staring at me. "Thank you love," He said. "You're welcome. Make sure you tell Sirius thank you as well." "I will."

When I went to turn back to my assignment Fred put one of his hands on my cheek. He smiled before leaning in and kissing me. I kissed him back smiling into it. "You look gorgeous today," Fred said, pulling away. "I don't look gorgeous everyday," I joked. He chuckled before kissing me again.

Skip to the day of the OWLs

Fred groaned into my ear as we both got closer to our highs. "Fred," I moaned as I came. He released another groan before coming in the condom. "I'm addicted to you," He said, starting to thrust again. "I can't be late to the OWLs." "Just don't go. Leave with me and George." "I told you already I- ahh." I was caught off by a moan.

After we finished the second round I had to leave. "Where's my underwear?" I asked Fred. "I don't know," He answered. I knew he was lying. "What are you putting in your pocket then?" He shrugged before leaning down and giving me a quick kiss.

Fred and George should be breaking in here at any moment. As if they knew my thoughts the booms started going off outside. Umbridge got up and headed to the doors. I smiled to myself knowing once Umbridge opened those doors she's gonna regret it.

The twins came flying in and letting off fireworks everywhere. Fred sent one towards Draco before looking at me and smiling. I shook my head at him. They then let off one more firework that chased Umbridge as it turned into a dragon.

The twins left the room causing everyone to follow them. "Let's go," Ginny said, grabbing my hand. We all followed them out to the courtyard. They started to fly away from the school but not before one final firework let off. It was in the shape of a 'W' in purple and orange.

"Harry!" I heard Hermione yell. I turned around and saw Harry laying on the floor. I ran over to them and knelt down. "Harry what's wrong?" I asked. He looked at me with fear in his eyes. "Voldemort has Sirius," He said. I felt my heart stop at his words. He couldn't have Sirius. I just got a letter two days ago from Sirius. And I thought he never left the house. 

Word Count: 696

A/n: Sorry it's short