Twenty

Y/n's POV

I woke up to kisses being pressed against my face. "Fred," I giggled. "I love you," He said. I kept laughing as he pressed more kisses to my face. Eventually I just grabbed his face and brought his lips to mine. We both smiled into it.

Fred deepened the kiss as he moved to hover over me. "Morning sex?" He asked, moving down to my neck. "As much fun as that sounds there is a wedding today. And I promised the bride I would help her get ready," I told him. "And besides don't you want breakfast?" He smirked at me as he kissed down my body. "You could be my breakfast." "As lovely as that sounds I would like to be able to walk today." "I'll go easy today. Besides we probably won't have time after the wedding since we have to help take everything down." "Then fuck me," I told him, bringing his lips back to mine.

Fred lied about the going easy part today. "I hate you right now," I told him as I started getting dressed. "You love me. And we both knew that I was lying when I said I would go easy," He responded. "I have to go. I love you." "I love you too." I gave him a quick kiss before limping out of the room.

Skipping to about an hour before the wedding

I was in Ginny's room getting ready when there was a knock on the door. "One second," I said. I finished getting the dress on and opened the door a crack. "It's just me love," Fred said, pushing the door open the rest of the way. "Perfect. Can you zip me please?" "Turn around." My back was now facing Fred as he zipped the dress. His hands came down to my waist pulling me into him. "You should have been in Gryffindor red suits you more than green does," He said, lightly kissing my neck.

I grabbed one of his hands that was on my waist. "You're the only one that thinks that," I told him. "I don't care. Also are you almost ready?" He asked. "I just have to put on my shoes." I got out of his grip and grabbed my white heels. Once they were on I looked at Fred and saw him smiling at me. "What?" I asked. "Nothing."

As we walked outside to the tent Fred's arm wrapped around my waist. "Y/n can we talk?" Harry asked. "Of course," I answered. "I'll be with George and my dad then," Fred said. Once Fred was on the other side of the tent Harry started talking. "Ginny and I kissed this morning. George saw it and I don't think any of Ginny's siblings will approve of this. And I know how close George is with Fred and Fred's more protective over Ginny and I'm worried that if Fred does know, things won't end well." "Happy that you and Ginny have finally kissed. Do you want me to talk to the twins about this?" "Please." "Alright."

I walked over to the twins who were now alone. "Hey y/n," George said. "How are you feeling?" I asked him. "I'm feeling pretty good." "What did Harry want?" Fred asked, his arm going around my waist again. "Promise not to get mad?" "What did he do?" "Him and Ginny kissed this morning. And he's worried about how you are gonna react." "He kissed my sister?" "Fred, if Harry and Ginny want to be together then that's their choice. You can't forbid them from being together," I told him. "Fred listen to Y/n. They looked happy this morning when I saw them," George said. "You were there?" Fred asked. "They did it in the middle of the kitchen anyone could have seen them."

Fred looked over at Harry. "I'll be back," He said. "You are not going over there," I told him. "He kissed my sister." "You kiss me all the time." "That's different. You're my girlfriend. And we aren't in Hogwarts anymore." "I'll leave you two be," George said. "If I let you go over there are you gonna punch him?" Fred went quiet. "Answer me." "Probably." "Is there any other way that you will calm down?" "Maybe." There was a look in his eyes. "Really Fred we just had sex this morning. And the wedding is gonna start here soon." "After the ceremony?"

I shook my head at him as I let out a breathy laugh. "Maybe," I answered. "At the moment that is good enough for me," He said. "I love you darling." "I love you too Freddie."