Fifteen

Skipping to end of break because I can

Y/n's POV

Yesterday we all returned from break. I was not ready for Christmas break to end and come back to this place. Or maybe I just wasn't ready to leave Fred. He says he's gonna break up with Angelina but I just have a feeling it's a lie. I also have this feeling something bad is gonna happen at today's meeting.

"Harry I think we should just cancel today's meeting," I told him. "Why?" He asked. "I just have a bad feeling about it." "If you're worrying about us getting caught it's fine. We haven't yet." He's right. It's probably nothing. "You're right. Let's go then."

About halfway through the meeting a boom sound came from behind one of the walls. Everyone stopped what they were doing and walked that way. "What's happening?" Fred asked, coming to stand next to me. "I don't know," I answered. The wall broke a bit causing Fred to put his arm in front of me. I looked at him as he looked at me. "Shouldn't you be worrying about your girlfriend?" "I broke up with her last night. I told you I would."

He actually did it. "Really?" I asked in disbelief. "Can we talk about this at our place after curfew?" He asked. "Of course." The wall broke down to reveal Umbridge, Cho and her little squad. I knew we should have canceled the meeting. "Who runs this?" Umbridge asked. "Y/n?" Draco asked, when he looked at me. I didn't say anything. "Me professor," Harry said. "And me," Ron said. "I also help run it," Hermione said.

I took a deep breath before speaking. "I've helped teach." Draco's eyes widened. "Draco go get your sister," Umbridge said. "Why are you helping blood traitors?" Draco asked me. "Because I can," I answered. "Which ones have you fucked?" "Not as many as you." "Not only are you a selfish bitch you're also a whore."

I watched Fred's jaw clench and his hands form into fist. "Don't call her that," Fred said. "Why not Weaselbee?" Draco asked him. "Fred, just drop it," I told him. "Draco let's go." I don't need them fighting again. Because this time I won't forgive either of them.

We were brought up to the headmaster's office. I spaced out as Umbridge and Dumbledore talked not really caring for what they were saying. Next thing I know Dumbledore is gone and everyone is shocked. "What just happened?" I whispered to Harry. "I don't even know," He answered.

After curfew I headed up to the astronomy tower. I saw Fred the second I entered the tower. "You really broke up with her?" I asked. He jumped before turning around. "I told you I was going to. I don't want to be with her I want to be with you," He said, walking over to me. "Look at that Fred Weasley is back on the market." "Actually I'm not." "Who are you dating now?"

It's only been a day and he already has a new girlfriend. "Hopefully you. Even if it's in private," He said. "Thank god. I thought you were with another girl," I said, leaning my head on his chest. Fred let out a little laugh before kissing the top of my head. "God no. If she isn't you then I don't want her." "Good." "Are we together?" "I guess so Freddie."

We were now sitting on the floor. Fred between my legs his head on my stomach as I played with his hair. "I might fall asleep if you keep doing that," He told me. "Don't do that. If you fall asleep then I won't be able to get up and we'll be caught up here. We already have detention," I said. "Yeah and I'm not looking forward to that." "Is anyone ever happy to go to detention?" "No but it's Umbridge who knows what we are gonna have to do."

We sat there a little longer before deciding to leave. "I'll see you tomorrow after detention," I told Fred. "See you tomorrow love," He said back before giving me a quick kiss.

Skipping to after detention

As everyone walked out Cho was standing there. "Harry," She said. I ignored them and kept walking. "I need your help with something," Someone whispered in my ear. I turned and saw Fred. "What's up?" I asked. He looked around before grabbing my wrist and pulled me down an empty corridor. "Where are we going?"

Fred eventually stopped. "What's going on?" I asked him, as he kept looking around. "There he is. Let's go," Fred said. He grabbed my hand lacing our fingers together as he walked towards somebody. "How is she supposed to help us?" The person asked. "Trust me on this one George."

What the hell is happening here. "Fred why am I here?" I asked him. "We want to get back at Umbridge. And our plan is to do it during the owls but if we do it we need to have a place to go after we do our plan," He said. "That still doesn't explain why I'm here." "Can you send Sirius a letter asking if we can stay with him?" George asked. "Why don't you send a letter to your parents?" "They aren't staying there anymore and our mother won't be happy once she hears what we did."

I looked at Fred. "What do you plan on doing?" I asked them. "We plan to set fireworks off and leave school to start our business," George answered. I nodded my head. "Will you send a letter to Sirius for us, love?" Fred asked. "Of course Freddie."

He smiled at me. "Thank you darling," He said. "Love? Darling? What the hell is happening here?" George asked. Fred looked at me. "Tell him. You shouldn't have to keep this from your twin," I told him. "I never had feelings for Angelina. I only dated her to make Y/n jealous so we would get back together." "He was the guy you talked about at Christmas?" I nodded my head.

George looked at his brother and smiled. "Good job Fred," He said. "I will leave you two boys alone to take care of your plan. And I'm gonna go send a letter to Sirius," I told them. "Thank you again," Fred said. I kissed his cheek before walking away and heading to my dorm.

Padfoot,

I have two friends that are gonna need a place to stay in about two weeks. They are leaving Hogwarts and won't be able to go home because of it. You know who they are and they shouldn't cause you or Remus any troubles. Let me know as soon as possible. I love you

Y/n

I walked up to the owlery and headed straight to Rylie. "Get this to padfoot as quickly as you can," I told her. I tied the letter to her leg then gave her a treat. Rylie flew out one of the windows on her way to padfoot.

Word count: 1168