Eighteen

Opening day of Weasley Wizard Wheezes

Y/n's POV

Today the twins opened their shop. It has been packed since the doors opened at eight. "Hey love can you go get more change from the office?" Fred asked. "Of course," I answered. He handed me the keys to the safe and kissed my cheek.

Heading back out to the floor, I put the change in the register before going to find Fred. I found him talking to a customer. I carefully slid the keys into his pocket and walked away. Maybe I can use this time to go study a bit for my exam that is coming up.

Before getting anywhere an arm wrapped around my waist. "And where do you think you're going?" A voice whispered in my ear. "To study for an exam," I answered. "You need a break from studying. You're non stop with it." "Fred I know I am but I need to pass this exam." "Wait a few more hours. Harry and them haven't come in yet and you promised them you would be here when they got here." Why did I make that promise? "Fine." He smiled at me before walking away to help another customer.

I watched as Harry, Ginny, Ron and Hermione walked into the shop. "Save me from your brother," I said to Ron and Ginny. "What's wrong?" Ginny asked. "I need to go study for an exam but Fred says I need a break." "I agree with Fred. All you do is study," George said, coming out of nowhere. "Why are you always on his side?" "Because he's my twin."

I looked over to the three sixteen year olds and the fifteen year old. "Back me up here?" I asked them. "She should be studying. Y/n has worked too hard for this just to fail one exam," Ginny said. "How much is it worth?" Ron asked. "It's the final exam for this term. If I fail it I have to retake this class." "She should be studying," Harry said. "Agreed," Hermione said. "Better go get the loft keys from your boyfriend because I'm not giving them to you."

I walked up behind Fred and wrapped my arms around him. "Yes love?" He asked. "Can I please have the keys to the loft?" I asked back. "Only if you go and meet my mother." I groaned at the mention of her. "She already doesn't like me." I let go of him as he turned to look at me. "Charlie, Fleur, Bill, and Percy will be there. And you can't keep putting it off." "Ugh fine."

Fred smiled as he handed me the keys to the loft. "Oh and we're going tonight. So be ready by six," He said. "I hate you," I told him. "No you don't." He's right I don't hate him. I kissed his cheek before heading to the loft to try and get some studying in.

It's now four in the afternoon. And I still need to shower, do my hair, and makeup, and get dressed to be ready to go to the Burrow. I don't even know what I should wear. The loft door opened and I heard two voices. The twins. "Fred!" I yelled. It went quiet for a few seconds before I heard footsteps coming down the hallway. "Yes love?" He asked, coming into his room. "What should I wear tonight?"

Fred came over to me by the closet. Over the last few weeks I've left a lot of clothes here. "I always love when you wear that red dress," He said, grabbing it out of the closet. "You always end up fucking me in it," I told him. "Your point?" "I don't need you trying to have sex with me in your parents bathroom." He shrugged before walking out of the room. "So much help." I'll just go shower then decide later what I'm gonna wear.

After the shower I looked through the closet again. Maybe I'll go with something cute but simple. I grabbed out my black skirt and a red shirt. Once I was dressed I blow dried my hair and did a half-up half-down style and did light makeup.

It was now five thirty. I need to figure out a pair of shoes. Let's pair the outfit with black hightop converse. The bedroom door opened right after I finished tying my shoes. "You almost ready?" Fred asked me. "Yes I just have to hide the mark," I answered. As I went to grab my wand, Fred grabbed my hand stopping me. "Leave it. My mother should know the whole truth of who you are." "What if she won't let me explain before kicking me out?" "I'll talk to her. And if she doesn't believe us she can send Remus a letter."