† TRIAL EIGHTEEN

NOTE: I'M GOING TO SAY THIS NOW, I DON'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT THE MAZE RUNNER, I AM TRYING AND IF I MAKE ANY MISTAKES, PLEASE LET ME KNOW! I LOVE YOU ALL!

THE MAZE RUNNER STORYLINE AND CHARACTERS BELONGS TO JAMES DASHNER. KATRI, HER STORYLINE AND ANY OTHER CHARACTER BELONG TO ME<3 HAPPY READING!

 KATRI, HER STORYLINE AND ANY OTHER CHARACTER BELONG TO ME<3 HAPPY READING!

── ⋆⋅☾⋅⋆ ──

Katri was now hanging by her feet with everyone surrounding her above a giant hole in the ground. Katri was annoyed.

"Good plan Thomas," Minho spoke up with sarcasm. "'Just hear what the man has to say' Really working out for us..."

Thomas scoffed grumbling under his breath that Katri could barely hear it. "Shut up, Minho," Then he tried grabbing the rope that was tied around his ankles. "Maybe I can reach the rope..."

After a little while of him trying to grab hold of the rope and making Katri get even more annoyed with him. He gave up and he sighs in frustration.

"Enjoying the view?" asks Jorge walking into the room they were in.

A groan left Katri's lips as she rolls her eyes. "What the hell do you want ya klunk?"

Jorge chuckles a little bit. "That is the question!" He spoke pointing his cane towards her making her growl. "My men want to sell you back to W.I.C.K.E.D," He admitted making her growl again. "Life has taught them to think small. I'm not like that. Something tells me, you're not either." He points to Thomas making Katri glance over to him.

"Is the blood rushing to my head or is this shank not making sense?" Minho sarcastically said.

"No, he's not making sense to me..."

Jorge ignored the both of them and continues looking at Thomas. "Tell me what you know about the Right Arm."

"I thought you said they were ghosts." Newt reminded him.

"I happen to believe in ghosts," Jorge said. "Especially when I hear them chattering on the airwaves." He walked to the lever, laying his hand on it making Katri frown. "You tell me what you know, and maybe we can make a deal."

"We don't know much," Thomas shrugged to Jorge.

It was evident that Jorge didn't like the answer that was given to him, and he pushed the lever down making them drop a foot. Katri groans in pain from the yank while closing her eyes tightly. Everyone else grunted as Thomas yelled out, giving in.

"Okay!" Thomas shouts in defeat. "Okay, alright. They're hiding in the mountains, and they attacked W.I.C.K.E.D. They got a bunch of kids. That's it! That's' all we know!"

Jorge walked forward, opening his mouth to speak but someone beat him to it. "Yo, Jorge!" Jorge turns around seeing a bald, bigger man walking in. "What's going on?"