† TRIAL SIXTEEN

NOTE: I'M GOING TO SAY THIS NOW, I DON'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT THE MAZE RUNNER, I AM TRYING AND IF I MAKE ANY MISTAKES, PLEASE LET ME KNOW! I LOVE YOU ALL!

THE MAZE RUNNER STORYLINE AND CHARACTERS BELONGS TO JAMES DASHNER. KATRI, HER STORYLINE AND ANY OTHER CHARACTER BELONG TO ME<3 HAPPY READING!

 KATRI, HER STORYLINE AND ANY OTHER CHARACTER BELONG TO ME<3 HAPPY READING!

── ⋆⋅☾⋅⋆ ──

As they were walking, they walked through an area that was abandoned and had broken buildings. They all glance around the area, Katri walks in front with Teresa.

"What the hell happened to this place?" Frypan asks breaking the silence.

"I don't know," Newt responds. "It doesn't look like anyone's been here in a long time."

Aris sighs looking around more. "I hope the whole world's not like this."

As they walked a little more, Thomas spoke up from behind everyone. "Whoa, whoa! Hang on, stop." Everyone halts and turns around looking at him. "Do you hear that?"

Katri pauses and then her eyes widen as she grabs Teresa's hand and they both look around as they all now heard the whirring sound ringing through their ears.

"Get down!" Thomas shouted. "Everybody, hide! Hide! Hide! Get in here! In here! In here!"

Teresa and Katri run into some concrete with everyone following behind them and Katri leans against Thomas who leans back against Katri. Katri looks up seeing a berg and two helicopters fly over them. It was W.I.C.K.E.D and they were looking for them.

"They're never gonna stop looking for us, are they?" questions Minho with a sad look on his face.

No one answered Minho's question as Katri pats his shoulder gently. Thomas grabs Katri's hand gently leading them out of the concrete with everyone following them. They were back to their destination.

The Mountains...

~

They were climbing up a rocky hill, Thomas in front of everyone, Katri was behind him. Katri heard Winston groaning behind them, and she frowns deeply. Taking a deep breath, she continues her way up.

"Everyone good?" Thomas called from the top

No one answered, just continued climbing up.

After making it up they began walking through the flat land, letting out a small sigh when she saw another hill made of sand. They all began trudging up the hill, struggling a little bit. Katri stumbled a little bit but caught herself as she continues climbing.

"A little further, guys!" Katri encourages to everyone.

Finally, they made it to the top. It took them a little bit; the sand was blowing in the wind. They steadied themselves on the edge of the dune and looked out in the distance, seeing the mountain in the distance.