† TRIAL SIX

NOTE: I'M GOING TO SAY THIS NOW, I DON'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT THE MAZE RUNNER, I AM TRYING AND IF I MAKE ANY MISTAKES, PLEASE LET ME KNOW! I LOVE YOU ALL!

THE MAZE RUNNER STORYLINE AND CHARACTERS BELONGS TO JAMES DASHNER. KATRI, HER STORYLINE AND ANY OTHER CHARACTER BELONG TO ME<3 HAPPY READING!

 KATRI, HER STORYLINE AND ANY OTHER CHARACTER BELONG TO ME<3 HAPPY READING!

── ⋆⋅☾⋅⋆ ──

After getting back, they all met stood in the Council Hut with Newt and Gally, Katri leaning against Newt while he held the device in his hands examining it, just as Katri and Minoh had.

"We found this," Thomas explains. "It was inside a Griever."

"These are the same letters we get in our supplies." observes Newt, glancing up at everyone.

Katri sighs. "Yeah, that means whoever put us here obviously made the Grievers."

"And this is the first real clue, the first of anything you've found in over three years. Right Minho?" Thomas asks eagerly to the young boy who nods.

"Right..."

Katri holds a hand up and looks at Newt. "Newt, something tells me we need to go back out there, find out where this might lead us."

Newt sighs and they both look at Gally who was glaring at Thomas. "You see what he's trying to do, right?" asks Gally looking at Newt and Katri, anger laced in his voice. "First, he breaks our rules... And then he tries to convince us to abandon them totally. The rules are the only thing that have ever held us together!" Katri rolls her eyes. "Why now are we questioning that? If Alby was here, you know he'd agree with me. The shank needs to be punished."

Newt glances at Thomas, and then towards Minho, then last Katri who seemed to be deep in thought. She then turns to Newt and whispers in his ear about the punishment. Newt looks at her and she nods, raising her brow.

"You're right, Thomas broke the rules." Newt started looking at Thomas after handing the device over to Minho. "One night in the pit, no food."

"Oh, come on, Newt! Katri!" Gally exclaims, eyes wide as he stares at the blond. "One night in the pit? You think that's gonna stop him from going into the Maze?"

"No," adds Katri looking at him, shrugging slightly with Newt. "And we can't just have non-runners running into the Maze whenever they feel like it."

"So, let's just make it official," Newt was finishing Katri's statement. "Starting tomorrow, you're a Runner."

It was silent for a moment, Katri looks to Thomas who was shocked. Minho was slowly nodding his head as if agreeing with Newt and Katri's decision.

"Wow..." Gally breathes out and starts to walk out.