† TRIAL EIGHT

NOTE: I'M GOING TO SAY THIS NOW, I DON'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT THE MAZE RUNNER, I AM TRYING AND IF I MAKE ANY MISTAKES, PLEASE LET ME KNOW! I LOVE YOU ALL!

THE MAZE RUNNER STORYLINE AND CHARACTERS BELONGS TO JAMES DASHNER. KATRI, HER STORYLINE AND ANY OTHER CHARACTER BELONG TO ME<3 HAPPY READING!

 KATRI, HER STORYLINE AND ANY OTHER CHARACTER BELONG TO ME<3 HAPPY READING!

── ⋆⋅☾⋅⋆ ──

Katri was sitting at the bottom of the Watchtower while she was making some more stuff for the Glade. She was being over cautious in case anything happened. Pinching her lips while she continued doing what she was doing. Taking a deep breath, Katri stops what she's doing and leans against the Watchtower as she looks up at the sky feeling the slight breeze. She closes her eyes for a moment to enjoy the breeze. But – she didn't realize she was slowly drifting to sleep. Before she could, she felt someone shake her shoulder. Katri jumps from her spot seeing Chuck standing there.

"Oh, shuck, you scared me!" Katri gasps out grabbing her chest feeling her heart racing against it. "What's up?"

"First off, didn't mean to scare you." Chuck laughed a little bit making her stand up and wipe her pants. "Secondly, they're back."

"Good that..." Katri whispers following him to the entrance of the Wall and then sees Minoh and Thomas jogging through, their faces saying everything she needed to know. Something happened. "Newt?"

Newt nods as they all follow them while they panted walking to them. Katri's heart pounding against her chest as if something is going to happen. "What the hell you done now, Thomas?" Katri hears Gally question, knocking her out of her thoughts.

"We found something, a new passage." informs Thomas not looking at anyone, trying to catch his breath. "We think it could be a way out."

"Really?" Newt questions, raising a brow.

Minho nods, confirming Thomas's statement. "It's true. We opened a door, something I've never seen before. I'm sure Katri hasn't seen it either." Katri thinks for a quick moment shaking her head. "I think it must be where the Grievers go during the day."

"Wait! Whoa, whoa, whoa..." Chuck begins, jogging beside Thomas. "You're saying you found the Grievers home? And you want us to go in?"

Katri takes a deep breath. "Their way in could be our way out, Chuck," Thomas responds to him.

"Yeah, or there could be a dozen Grievers on the other side," Gally intervenes as everyone stops in their step. "The truth is, Thomas doesn't know what he's done. As usual."

Thomas snaps his body towards the Builder, glaring at him. Impressing Katri. "Yeah, at least I did something, Gally." Thomas argues. "I mean, what have you done? Aside from hide behind these Walls all the time?"