† TRIAL TWENTY-TWO

NOTE: I'M GOING TO SAY THIS NOW, I DON'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT THE MAZE RUNNER, I AM TRYING AND IF I MAKE ANY MISTAKES, PLEASE LET ME KNOW! I LOVE YOU ALL!

THE MAZE RUNNER STORYLINE AND CHARACTERS BELONGS TO JAMES DASHNER. KATRI, HER STORYLINE AND ANY OTHER CHARACTER BELONG TO ME<3 HAPPY READING!

 KATRI, HER STORYLINE AND ANY OTHER CHARACTER BELONG TO ME<3 HAPPY READING!

── ⋆⋅☾⋅⋆ ──

They all open their eyes, snapping their heads to the sound watching as a truck drove madly and crazily through the campsite. Katri's eyes widen in wonder.

It was Jorge and Brenda!

Jorge drove the truck further soon crashing into a helicopter to the ground making some parts fly towards the group. Thomas grabs Katri before pulling her down, avoiding getting hit from the parts. Thomas helps Katri to her feet as he glances to everyone.

"You good?"

Then he was met with at least two guards in front of him, aiming their guns right at him. "Freeze!"

"Drop it, kid!"

Seeing the bomb still in his hands, he quickly threw it towards them before turning to his friends grabbing Katri's hand, gesturing them to run as she did, too. "Run! Get down!" They didn't get to far as Thomas was knocked down to the ground while Katri was knocked away from him, sliding away from him just as he pressed the button. Stumbling onto all fours, Thomas was met with a hand backhanding his face and he collapses back to the ground, he looks up seeing Janson standing above him while he put a foot on Thomas's arm as he tried to get up.

"Thomas!" Katri screams his name.

Cocking his gun, Janson aimed his gun at Thomas. "What a waste."

Before he could shoot Thomas, a shot rang through the air hitting Janson in the shoulder as he fell to the ground in pain. Katri rushes to Thomas while Thomas looked back seeing Brenda there, a sniper in hand. Katri helped him up as they both started sprinting away while guards chased after them, shooting at them but he dodged.

Katri saw Minho shooting at the guards making her gasp while they continue towards Brenda and Jorge. Katri lets go of Thomas's hand and quickly takes a gun and starts helping Minho shoot at the guards. Thomas was shocked but Newt and Frypan held him back before he could stop her. Minho ran out of bullets and the next thing Katri knew, he was shot and shocked making him forward. Katri looked back and was shocked, seeing that happen. Her eyes widened.

"Minho!" Katri yelled for her best friend and before she knew it 'cause she wasn't paying attention, she was shot and shocked sending her to the ground. "Mi...nho" Katri muttered quietly trying to reach for him but then she felt someone grab her, dragging her away. She then looks back seeing Thomas seeing tears falling down his face as he screamed her name. "Thomas... I love... you..." Katri stuttered out before closing her eyes.

They all knew they weren't coming back any time soon.

But – she had to have hope she would see them again. But hope only breeds misery...

But she also knew – they would come for Minho and her. No matter what it took...