† TRIAL TWENTY-THREE

NOTE: I'M GOING TO SAY THIS NOW, I DON'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT THE MAZE RUNNER, I AM TRYING AND IF I MAKE ANY MISTAKES, PLEASE LET ME KNOW! I LOVE YOU ALL!

THE MAZE RUNNER STORYLINE AND CHARACTERS BELONGS TO JAMES DASHNER. KATRI, HER STORYLINE AND ANY OTHER CHARACTER BELONG TO ME<3 HAPPY READING!

 KATRI, HER STORYLINE AND ANY OTHER CHARACTER BELONG TO ME<3 HAPPY READING!

── ⋆⋅☾⋅⋆ ──

Katri screams echo in her mind when they were torturing her, they ran all the tests they could keeping her up for months. She barely got any sleep, her hair was down to her tailbone once again and washed, surprisingly. Her bright blue eyes held no gloss in them, the only person to keep her sane was Minho whenever they saw one another.

It had been several months since they were taken, Katri was wearing a grey shirt with blue coat and sweatpants. Her eyes were cast down to her legs, she had more cuts on her body and a nice big bruise on the left side of her forehead and right side of the cheek, a nice fat lip and a nice bruise on the right side of her neck as well. Nothing would be able to hide them, her hair was a slight mess because of how hot it was with all the people in the cargo.

Her wrists were chained up and she was separated from her best friend. She then heard a jeep outside, and she looked up slightly confused. She sat up straight with her eyes shining when she figured out who it was.

Her breath went heavy as her heart swelled up in happiness. She heard them on top of the train.

Outside, the two stopped once they saw guards running towards them with guns in their hands. Vince climbed down in-between the two cargo sections and started trying to disengage the two.

Soon, Thomas climbed down and began shooting at the guards who were coming close to them. Vince finally had it ready, both the guys taking cover while the guards continue running to them, unaware of the little explosion. Just then, it exploded making the two parts the train separate.

The victims who were taken by W.I.C.K.E.D, including Katri and Minho, all fell forward a little bit due to the part of their train stopping. Katri looked up a little in confusion.

Vince and Thomas jumped off the train, it finally had stopped before Thomas turned to the left and whistled loudly.

Someone stood up from behind the rock revealing Newt with a bag on his back, looking at the two guys in front of him. Vince waved to the blond, making Newt turn around looking at the other big rock behind him. "Alright, come on! Let's go!" Newt motioned for two other people from behind the other rock to follow him. "Come on!" Before grabbing another bag before running towards the train where Thomas and Vince were.

Thomas started banging on the cargo section where the W.I.C.K.E.D victims were in. "Katri! Minho!" He yells.

Kids in the cargo were shaking their chains and yelling making Katri looking around as if hearing Thomas yell her and Minho's name. "Katri! Minho! Can you hear me?!" Once she was sure she heard Thomas, she begins shaking the chain and screaming.