Chapter 22

I want to give a shout out to @barbie66 for the awesome comments! You seem to be really enjoying this book! And to everyone else that names I can't think of right now, THANK YOU AS WELL!!! I REALLY ADORE YOU GUYS!

Happy reading!

After Nic's little 'S&M' display, I took a warm shower. (Like what do I look like freezing my titties off in a cold shower?!) I got dressed in some black leggings, loose fitted shirt and some black tennis shoes for comfort. I walk over to my suitcase and pull out my favorite handgun and my personal knives. I pull on my brown holster and thigh strap and load up on my weapons.

Once I gear up comfortably, I throw on a black jacket and head on out of the room. I go into the kitchen and grab a blood bag and drink it as I leave out of the suite. I hop on the elevator down to the lobby where everyone is waiting and throw away the empty blood bag. I look to the reception desk and see the receptionist Mr. Caulden giving me a warm but mysterious smile.

I blush slightly and give him a little wave, which he returns with a small nod. Before I turn away from him, I see a glimpse of silver flash through his eyes before it quickly disappears. I do a double take and Mr. Caulden gives me an innocent look and his light hazel shine mysterious against his tanned skin. I shake my head and keep walking to the gang.

As I walk up to them I hear Bobby and Madison at it, again.

"Why can't you just keep your dick in your pants?!" Madison huffs out while crossing her delicate arms.

Bobby raise brow and looks down at his pants. He looks back up to Madison with a smug smirk. "I believe my dick is in my pants."

"Ugh! I cannot deal with you!" She says while stomping towards me. When she reaches me, she lays her head on my shoulder and sighs. "Why are men so stupid?" She asks me.

I chuckle and pat her head comfortingly. "I don't know Maddie, I think it's because there's nothing in those big heads of theirs." I giggle to her and she laughs out.

Bobby then comes up to my other shoulder and copies Madison's position. With amusement in his eyes he says to us, "Oh I believe there's a lot of stuff in one of my heads."

"Oh my god!" Madison and I scream as Bobby laughs at us.

"Bobby I believe there's something wrong with you," Zion says as he types something in his phone.

"Yeah well, you guys know you love it though. I bring the fun to our group, not to mention the sexiness," Bobby says as he strikes a model pose.

Nic just rolls his eyes and shakes his head. He then looks to me with a smile, "Do you have everything?"

I nod with a light blush across my face. I can't meet his eyes because then I'd remember how his bedroom eyes looked.

I hear him chuckle deeply and says, "What's the matter bella? You look to be very....hot."

I rush over to him and swat his arm while he just laughs out loud. I stop and everyone else did as well at sight before us. My mouth hang open in awe of the handsome man laughing with such vigor and happiness that I couldn't help but stare.

Nic must have realized that he is the center of attention because he stops laughing and clears his throat, while rubbing his neck sheepishly. "Uh well, guys lets go ahead and catch this guy."

We all pile into the trucks and buckle up. Of course, Pam and I sit next to each other and she leans over to me and whispers, "I hate you."

I look at her in shock and confusion, but see mirth in her eyes so I know that she's not serious. I still ask, "Why do you hate me?"