Chapter 6

Hey everyone! I'm so sorry about updating so slow this time! It's just a whole bunch of bs coming my way. I don't want to sit here and complain about my fucked up life so I'll let you get straight to it! By the way, this is not edited :/ I'll do that later.

Happy reading!!! :)

Five hours later we reached Saint Louis, Missouri. Even though I slept through the whole way here, I was still exhausted. I hate it when shit like this happens.

Now we were all settled in two Range Rovers and heading to the Embassy Suite hotel. I was in the car with Nic, Pam and Victor. Madison, Bobby, Zion and Tyrick following behind us in the other truck. Nic and Victor were in the front discussing the case to each other quietly while me and Pam were talking about our nails.

"I swear Pam, my nails keep breaking all the damn time and its making me mad!" I tell her in anger. If you didn't know, I am crazy about my nails! Yes I am one of those girls that care about her nails breaking or chipping my polish. Trust me I'm not a stuck up bitch, but come on a girl has to take care of herself. And Pam was just the same.

She slapped her leg and exclaimed with sincerity, "Who are you telling? My nails keep cracking on the side and then I have no choice but cut them down to my skin."

"Yeah I'm going to start using my nail hardner like I'm suppose to. But I honestly think that it does nothing but make my nails weaker." I told her while studying my nails in sadness.

"Aw it's okay honey. We can do our nails after this case," Pam promised me.

I smiled and said, "Thanks girly!" We tried to hug each other, but the seatbelts jerked us back into our seats. The seatbelt harshly pressed down on my chest and I immediately grabbed my right titty. "Ow!" I yelled out in pain.

Nic looked me in the rearview with a concerned look. "Are you okay, Salene?" he asked.

Pam covered her mouth to muffle her high giggles. I gave a glare and turned back to Nic's piercing green eyes. "I'm fine. I just hit my hand, that's all."

Pam let out a loud laugh at that. Victor and Nic just looked at her like she's grown an extra head. I smiled and shook my head while rubbing my abused titty.

Victor checked the GPS on the dashboard and said, "Okay Nic, you'll have to make a slight right towards the exit in about half a mile. Then go ahead and make a left at the second stoplight." Nic nodded his head and did what Victor instructed. He then turned around in his seat to address me and Pam. "Ladies, what kind of room did you guys book for us?"

Pam answered, "Since this case involves all of us to be together I got two suites that connects to each other by a door." She leaned back in the seat and crossed her jean clad legs. "The hotel manager made sure that we had a kitchenette in the suite so that we can store our blood inside them."

Nic nodded. "How many bags of blood did you guys pack up?" he asked as he glanced at us in the rearview mirror.

"I went ahead and packed a little over eighty bags just in case we may need some for emergencies. So everyone has a sure amount of ten bags for themselves. If that's not enough, then I have the blood bank here on the ready to send us over more blood," I informed Nic. Up ahead, the sign for the Embassy Suites hotel came into view and Nic navigated the truck into the hotel's parking garage with the others following behind us.

I unbuckled my seatbelt and leaned on the back of Nic's seat. I asked him, "When are you going to call Detective Barber to let him know that we're in town now?"

Nic parked the truck and turned off the engine before turning around in the driver seat to answer me. "I'll let him know once we're settled in the hotel. Until I actually talk to Barber, we won't know what our first plan of action will be."