Chapter 12

Happy reading. :)

*Remember I am only making up names and places in a real city. It is just a part of my imagination*

(READ THE A/N AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER!)

The next night, I was nervous and embarrassed. I look at myself in the mirror and I swear I don't recognize myself! Staring back at me is not the quiet and shy Salene Richards, but it is a sexy stranger. My curled hair frames my delicate face and falls lusciously over my shoulders. I had light make up on, just some eye liner, mascara, and a deep red lipstick. Pam and Madison wanted me to wear some foundation but I quickly shut her down. There is no way in hell I'm putting all that shit on my face. I feel like I'm suffocating my face with that crap.

The makeup isn't what's making me see myself as a stranger. It's the outfit that they forced me to wear. It was a white skin tight dress with a mesh top that you can clearly see through. It stops mid thigh and I can't help but tug it down a little. The sleeves were long and made of the same mesh material as the top part that shows off my generous cleavage. I spin around to look at Madison and Pam with puppy eyes.

"Please can I change?" I ask in a baby voice.

"No way! Salene you look hot!" Madison says as she comes up to me and fix my curls. "Nic is going to go crazy when he sees you girl."

I roll my eyes but can't fight the blush that crawls up my neck. I slap her hands away and stumble in my four inch heels over to my bed to grab my purse. "Guys stop it. We are only going to this club for our work," I tell them, but it seems to fall on deaf ears.

Pam struts over in her blood red mini dress and killer six inch heels. She looks absolutely gorgeous with her hair pin straight and falling down her back. With a light laugh, she grabs my shoulders and face me towards her. "Lene. My bestie. My girlfriend. My best friend forever. Maddie and I didn't dress you like this just for work. You have a man now so you need to look sexy all the time now!" Pam says in the most serious tone.

"Exactly," Madison says as she glides over in her purple see through dress. It is almost designed like mine, but in the back it is completely see through except for where it was covering her butt. She had on some gold shoes and accessories that made her dress pop. Madison was going to have men crawling over her.

"Even though we are going to work, we can still have a little fun seeing the guys go crazy over us," she laughs as she comes to a stop by me and Pam.

I look back and forth between the Pam and Madison and my shoulders slump in defeat. I knew that they weren't going to cave in about what I had on so I just had to suck it up. I sigh, "Fine let's go and let the guys know that we're ready."

They both giggle as they pull out of the room and on towards the living room. I can hear the guys in the living room discussing different strategies about the plan tonight and I felt my palms starting to sweat. Shit all of the guys were in there. What? Don't look at me like that! There is a reason why I am a virgin!

We reach the living room and the guys immediately stop talking. They all stare at us like we were a foreign species or something. I look to see Nic looking at me with a blank look that had my stomach sink a little and I frown. Why was he looking at me like? I though to my self.

Bobby slowly starts walking over to us with his usual flirty grin on his face. "Well well well, you ladies should not have gotten so damn sexy for me! I'm so touched by this ladies," he sigh out dramatically with a hand over his heart. He then turns to Madison with a different gleam in his eyes than he did when he addressed us all together. I look to Pam and we share a sly smile with each other by this.