Chapter 15

Good morning/night everyone! So this is a VERY short chapter because I just want to have steady updates where you don't have to wait months for it to happen. So this chapter is just a filler. I hope you guys still like it!! It is not edited!

Happy reading! :)

I woke up the next morning feeling warm and comfortable. Not wanting to get up from my little slice of heaven, I snuggle closer to the source of warmth until I hear a loud knock, "Lene and Nic! Stop fucking already and get dressed!"

My eyes pop open wide and I try to get up but a strong iron grip prevents me from moving any further. I look down into Nic's deep green eyes and what happened last night comes rushing back to me. I feel my face get red and I duck my head into the crook of Nic's neck. "Good morning," I whisper.

His dark chuckle vibrates throughout his chest. "Good morning bella," he says while striking his large hands up and down my back. I let out a happy sigh as we lay down in silence for a few minutes.

Another loud knock sounds at the door. "Salene are you okay?" Pam's concerned tone says through the door. "Hey you better answer me or I'll think that Nic's dick killed you!" she pauses for a minute. "Oh my god, Lene if you're really dead in there after one night of sex than that's telling me you won't last a week!"

"OH MY GOD PAM WOULD YOU SHUT UP!" I shout out to her in embarrassment while Nic just laugh quietly.

"Oh thank you Jesus you survived! Now when you guys get done dressing, make sure to wear some comfortable shoes because we're going down to the station." I hear her walk off but then come back to the door. "Oh yeah Lene. I expect all the details of how Nic was able to make you scream so damn loud that I'm sure that the vampires in Europe heard you. Now chop, chop!" With that, she walks away.

I just look at the door incredulously and Nic sits us up so that I'm straddling his waist. "My best friend is absolutely crazy."

"Crazy yes but we all love her for it," Nic says with a laugh. He nuzzles my neck and I instantly recoil with giggles. With a smug smirk, he whispers against my lips, "You were screaming pretty loud baby. "

I blush red and I smack his shoulder lightly. "Oh shut up. I couldn't help it!"

"Hmm I'm glad to know that I have that affect on you."

I shake my head at him and then look up at him with surprise. "But wait..."
Nic cocks his eyebrow in question. "You...uh...didn't get to cum last night," I whisper to him, I my face burning bright.

"Oh you're worried about that?" He asks while chuckling deep. "I guess you were so into your orgasm that you didn't see that I came at the same time you did." He nuzzles my neck, his five o'clock shadow scratching my neck deliciously. "I felt like a teenage boy that just had sex for the first time seeing you come undone like that just from head," he whispers into my neck while placing small kisses along it.

My eyes grow wide at his confession. He came just from giving me head?! Hmm...I must have the good shit.
Blushing furiously, I mumble out, "I still wished I could have...you know...helped you with it."

Nic chuckles darkly and before I could blink, he flips us so that I'm laying on my back and he's hovering over me with a lustful smirk on his face. "Don't worry about that," he breathes against my lips. "You'll have plenty of time to return the favor bella." With that, he gives me a deep and thorough kiss that literally made my toes curl.

After a few more moments of our heated make out session, I break away from his lips to take in big gulps of much needed air. Our heavy breaths fill the room and Nic slowly gets up from the bed with a small smile.

"Alright, we have to get dressed and head down to the station. We have to go to the police station today because Detective Barber said that they have a new lead on the case." He releases a loud yawn while stretching his arms out. His well toned muscles flexes and I swear I can't tear my gaze away from them, most definitely those rock hard abs. I look lower and I feel my eyes go wide by the size of his dick in his pants, and as I keep staring at it, I see it slowly grow in size.

I hear an animalistic growl and my eyes immediately shoots up to Nic's face. His eyes were turning silver and I can see that his fangs were elongating. With deep breaths, Nic slowly says, "Salene, if you keep staring at me like that, I will fuck you into that mattress until you beg me to stop."

I feel myself stiffen in arousal. Holy shit, Nic just said my name and 'fuck' all in one sentence and it was the sexiest thing I've ever heard him say.

I lick my suddenly dry lips and look at Nic while he tries to get his vampire in control. One thing that I've learned about vamps is that we have a very high sex drive. If we get turned on, then we go all Dracula on whoever we're turned on from and have sex until we're sated.

"Come on, we have to get dressed or else we will not make it out of here today," he says with a smile as he leans down and give me a peck on my lips. I nod and give him a smile while he helps me from the bed. I completely forgot that I was naked and I slap my hands over my chest and my kitty.

"Uhm, I'm going to go shower now," I say with a blush and turn around to head to the en suite bathroom hurriedly.

Nic groans low and then...

And then he smacks my ass.

He. Smacks. My. Ass. Hard.

I let out a girly yelp, and run into the bathroom and then shield myself behind the door as I poke my head out to see him still standing there shirtless and hard as hell with a smug look on his face.

"I'm sorry bella, I couldn't help myself when I saw your peach ass sway away from me." He then winks at me and head out the room, leaving me gaping at his back.

I did not know that Nic has such a dirty mouth!