Chapter 27

I would like to thank @TheWitchAndTheCat for blessing me with her presence here on wattpad again and her beautifully written books! And thank you so much to elnorap and @barbie66 for the comments and kind words!!!! Thank you so much!!!!

Get Ready: There is sexual content in this chapter! (Mwahahaha!)

Anyways, happy reading!

Nic drags me to our suite and busts through the doors. Victor and Madison, whom are in the living room, whip their heads towards our direction from Nic's grand entrance.

Madison lets out a loud sigh and place a hand to her chest, "You guys scared the shit out of me! Why did you bust through the door like that?!"

"Sorry Madison," Nic says with a small smile.

"You better be," she says and then looks down to our hands as a smile spreads across her face. "I see you guys finally made up."

Victor throws his hands in the air, "Thank god! I got so tired of the tension whenever you guys were in the same room together."

I shake my head and open my mouth to correct them, but Nic beats me to it. "No guys, I still have to plead my case to her."

They both mouth an "O" and Madison says, "Well why are you still standing there? Go make up!" She shoo us out of the living room and we make our way back to me and Pam's suite room.

I walk over to my bed and sit on the edge, rubbing my hands over my thighs anxiously. Nic shuts the door and lock it before turning around to face me as he leans back onto the door. He stares off into space and then he makes eye contact with me.

We just sit there and stare at each other in silence until he finally breaks it. "I'm sorry for not saying anything about what had happened between me and Pam."

I stay silent and he takes that as his cue to keep going. "It happened so long ago when I didn't care about morals or who I slept with," he scratches the back of his head uncomfortably. "I didn't care about the fact that I was sleeping with a new woman each week, I just thought that I this...this invincible man that could have anything he wanted."

Nic begins to pace back and forth in front of me with a hand on the back of his neck. He continues, "When Pam and I met, we were both young and new to the vampire world. We both started partying and having so much sex just because we could. And then one day after Pam and I got really really drunk, I woke up to find myself naked in bed with her and I swear  that I was disgusted with myself."

I shift myself into a more comfortable position and ask, "Why were you disgusted?" Not that I'm complaining.

He stops in front of me and says, "Because it was Pam! I view her as family and it was like I committed incest or something. It was not a good experience."

I physically relax when I hear this. But then I perk back up when I think about something. "Okay so why didn't you care to mention the fact that you two had sex before?" I ask.

"Because I didn't think it was too important at the time. I don't view her or any other woman in the way I view you, so I just thought that the past wasn't relevant," he says.

I blow out a breath and rake my hand through my soft curly hair. "Nic..." I begin.

Suddenly, he walks up close to me and drops to his knees and cups my face. "Salene, I promise you that I do not harbor any secret desires or feelings toward Pam. I never have and never will! The only woman that I want in every way is you. Please please baby do not give up on us because of my past life." He presses a kiss to my lips for a second, but in that second fire ignited through my body. "Please forgive me?"