Chapter 16

All right my people shit is about to get real and I want you guys to be prepared for it lol. But enough talking, let the reading take place!

*Not edited!*

Happy reading! :)

I enter the living room feeling fresh and relaxed after my shower. I see everyone eating in the kitchen and I hear my stomach let out a loud rumble that alerted everyone of my presence.

"Yay she lives!" Bobby shouts while looking at me with a knowing grin on his face. He brings over a plate with an omelet and sausage on it. "Here. You need as much energy as you can get after your vigorous workout last night," he says and gives me a wink.

I blush as everyone look at me with smug grins and laugh at Bobby's words. I look to Nic and I see him give me secretive smile as he stands up and walk towards me.

"Leave Salene alone you guy. Can't you see that you're embarrassing her?" he questions them as he stops in front of me. He then leans down and place a light but heated kiss on my lips that I couldn't help but burn up from it. I hear everyone doing catcalls and whistles and I hear Pam mutter "Damn they look hot together."

I break away from the kiss and give him a shy smile and wobble my way to the table to eat my food. I place a hand on my chest to calm the pounding in my chest while Nic and the others join me at the table to eat. Bobby slides into the seat next to Madison and smacks a quick kiss to her cheek which made her blush as red as a tomato. She mumbles out 'asshole' and everyone begin laughing as the two continues to insult each other playfully.

As I cut into my omelet, Victor clears his throat before announcing, "I think we may have a break in the case."

Everyone turns to face him and he continues to speak as he takes a bite of his maple sausage link. "You guys remember how all of the women who were killed had their lady parts mutilated? So I did some more digging into all of the deceased women and it turns out that all of them were having an affair."

"What? How the hell did you find all that out?" Zion asks him with his mouth full of omelet.

"I hack into their personal files and financial records," he says while shrugging his shoulders.

"Oh wow, that's kind of scary Victor that you can dig that deep into someone's life like that," I say to him with an awe-struck look.

He blush lightly and clears his throat. "Uh well, I used to have a lot of free time," he mumbles lowly. "Well anyway, they all were having an affair with another man for more than a month. I just found it sort of odd how all of them are connected by their infidelity."

"That is weird. Maybe we can go talk to all of the women's boyfriend and see if they knew anything about it?" I ask as I smack on my sausage link. Mmm, food is life man.

"Yeah that would probably be a good idea," he hums while eating the last of his omelet.

"I wonder if any of the men knew about their girl cheating on 'em," Tyrick says while chugging the rest of his apple juice.

"Yeah that'll be something we definitely have to check out," Pam says as she reaches for my plate. I smack her hand away and she pouts.

"We'll mention that to the police when we get there. I also found out something that was rather interesting about the patients," Nic says gravely and shakes his head.

I knit my brows together in worry as to what he's going to say.

"You guys remember that after we chased the gunman away from the club. Well when I was walking back to get the car from the club, I passed by the police station and saw someone dumping some trash in the back."