21

Hazels POV

14 weeks

Guess who finally has a little baby bump!

Me! I do!

It's really little, I kind of just look bloated, but it's there. It's real, and I've never been more excited.

Currently I'm sitting at the kitchen island in our new home on our new barstools. These past few weeks have been busy, but nothing short of amazing.

The house became officially ours two weeks ago, and we've been on the move since then. I hired an interior designer because there was no way I could furnish eight rooms in one month by myself. We've only got a week until Thanksgiving, and so far we only have two rooms left to do.

We used Logans old bedroom set from his penthouse for one of the guest rooms, and with the help of a ton of Pinterest boards, we were able to get all of the bedrooms done that we needed, the kitchen, and we even bought a couch for the living room. And if it weren't for my trusty friend Derrick over here, none of that would have gotten done.

"Alright babe, come on there's gotta be a dining table out there you like" Derrick types furiously on his laptop next to me while I leisurely look through Pinterest.

"I'm sure there is, we just haven't found it yet" I pop a grape in my mouth.

Derrick turns to look at me, his black hair gelled and slicked back and brown eyes narrowed in my direction. He sports a hot pink polo shirt and skinny jeans today, one of my favorite looks of his. He's two years older than me and has more spunk and attitude than a two year old.

"You know I was this close" he pinches his fingers together. "to telling you that you were my easiest client. This close"

I chuckle. "You needed a challenge"

"As if the time crunch you gave me wasn't challenging enough" he rolls his eyes.

Touche.

"You better be looking up inspiration for your bedroom over there missy. I'm not letting you and your boy toy sleep on the floor for Thanksgiving. We agreed to at least have a bed for you two" Derrick tells me, his eyes back on his laptop.

"I'm looking at coffee tables" I pop another grape in my mouth and he groans.

"You're impossible"

I smile just as I hear the front door open and close. About a minute later Logan strolls into the kitchen all nice and sweaty from his morning run. Bently trots in behind him, tongue hanging out of his mouth.

I gasp. "My two favorite boys!"

Logan smiles passing behind me. I tilt my head back and he pecks my lips before heading to the fridge to grab a water bottle which is the only thing we have in there.

His body glistens in sweat, the tank top he's wearing allowing me to get a good look at his strong arms and back. I bite my lip as my eyes roam up and down his body.

"Hey" Derrick snaps his fingers at me causing me to stop oogling Logan and look over at him. "I need your undivided attention for the next twelve hours"

"Giving you my undivided attention doesn't get me laid" I grumble for only him to hear.

Derrick laughs shaking his head. "Girl get your head out of the gutter"

"Fine, fine" I straighten my posture and look back at my screen. "Would this coffee table look right?"

Derrick glances over my shoulder. "Not with the side chairs we just ordered. Try a lighter wood color or one with a gold metal framing"