*Bonus Chapter 1*

Logans POV

I just want to take my wife to bed.

People are slowly leaving the reception, but a few are still lingering. I could've swore we said this thing ended at ten. It's almost eleven thirty.

Don't get me wrong I had an amazing time. This has been the second most important day of my life, right after my son being born. 

But damn that white dress has been hugging her ass all night. I want to hug her ass. Right against my face.

Someone claps my shoulder and I jerk out of my thoughts.

"You look like you wanna get out of here" Austin chuckles, the last of my groomsmen here since Sophia is still here too.

"I do" I fix him with a stare. "So help me out and leave"

"Hey, I want out as much as you do" he throws his hands up in defense. "It's them you're gonna have a problem with"

He points over to where Hazel is standing with Emory, Sophia, Ella, and Audrey. They're laughing at something, Hazels hand on her stomach for laughing so hard. Her stomach that'll be round in a few months with our second baby. A smile grows on my face.

I walk over to the group, and wrap my arms around Hazels body pulling her against me.

She gasps at my sudden appearance before smiling and looking back at me.

"I'm dying over here captain" I mumble against her lips. "I need us to be alone" I kiss her. "In a bedroom" another kiss. "Naked"

"Aaand that's our cue" Audrey claps her hands together. "You two newlyweds have fun"

Hazel chuckles and we quickly say our goodbyes to everyone before I drag Hazel out of the reception hall and into the elevator that leads us up to our suite that we booked for the night.

"Ugh my feet are killing me" Hazel sighs as we step into the room. She takes off her heels and kicks them to the side.

She shrieks loudly when I pick her up and throw her on the king sized bed, landing with a loud oomph. She blows her hair out of her face, a smile on her lips. "So it's gonna be that kinda night?"

"If by that you mean me deep inside of you until tomorrow morning," I take off my shoes, socks, suit jacket. "then yes"

I climb on top of her, her legs opening to allow me to settle between them. She hums in satisfaction when my lips find hers. My hand roams up her thigh and around her back finding the zipper of her dress.

Hazel locks her arms around my neck, kissing me hungrily as I drag the zipper down and quickly tug off her dress before tossing it to the side. My thumb finds her clit and she moans as my lips move down to her neck.

I move down her body slowly, savoring each spot that my lips touch. When I make it to her stomach I look up at her.

"You're really pregnant?"

She smiles. "I've got ten positive pregnancy tests as proof"

I lift a brow. "Five more than last time"

Her chuckle is cut off with a moan as I drag my finger up her pussy, holding her thong to the side for better access.

Truth is I couldn't be fucking happier that she's pregnant again. I couldn't be happier that she's happy about it. I'm just not too focused on it right now.

"Logan" a shudder leaves her body when I run my tongue over her folds getting a taste of her.

I slowly insert a finger, fucking her with it while sucking on her clit.