34

Hazels POV

I'm convinced that we have the best baby in the world.

Our four month old rests on my lap, looking out the window of the plane we're on. He hasn't cried once this whole time.

Honestly we got really lucky with Will. I was so nervous that he would get the worst temperamental parts of me and Logan, but he's the calmest baby ever. He only cries when he's hungry or needs a diaper change. Other than that he sleeps through the night rather peacefully.

Oh another thing? He's the spitting image of Logan. My genes pulled through zero percent.

Logan says he has my facial features, same nose and lips. But Will has Logans lighter brown hair and deep blue eyes with those small hints of green floating around.

So far it's been the best four months of my life. I love having my baby boy around, and I double love watching Logan be a father. It melts me on the inside.

"How are you feeling?" Logan asks rubbing the back of my neck with his thumb. He's sitting next to me. It's just the three of us on the private jet plus the pilot, co-pilot, and one flight attendant.

"Okay" I nod giving him a small smile.

"You sure?" he asks, his eyes softening as he looks at me.

I shrug my shoulders looking down at Will. He's starting to get a little restless so I stand him up on my lap and he starts bouncing up and down with the cutest smile on his face as he babbles.

"I don't really know how I feel right now" I sigh but can't help smiling when I'm looking at my son. "It's been almost fourteen years since I've been there. I don't even know if I want to go back, I just know that it's something I have to do for me. And for Will"

We are flying down to North Carolina. Going back to my hometown, where I lived for the first ten years of my life. Where my parents are buried.

About two months ago my grandfather told me and Harry that he was the one who bought the house, which means no one has lived there since we have and everything is the way it was when we left. My parents clothes are still there, their dishes, their shoes, everything else that Harry and I left behind. Everything that we couldn't bare to deal with.

When I had Will I realized that I want him to know my parents, his grandparents. I know he's way too young to remember anything right now, but Logan and I agreed to come back every few years because I never want the memory of my parents to die. They were amazing people and deserve as much.

Going to North Carolina right now is mainly for me. I never really got the closure I needed because everything happened so abruptly, so quickly. I never got the chance to process anything, or to say goodbye.

But I'm not going to say goodbye though, I'm going to say hello and when I leave I'll say see you later. But not goodbye, never goodbye.

"I'm proud of you for doing this" Logan grabs the cloth off of my shoulder and wipes the drool off of Wills face.

"I should have done it a long time ago" I mumble as Will continues to bounce on my legs. He never really gets tired of it.

"But you're doing it now" Logan kisses the side of my head. "That's what matters"

I take a deep breath, deciding to change the subject to something more light. This weekend will be heavy enough.

"So we have all the RSVP's, we just need to set up the rest of the itinerary" I tell Logan.

"I thought that's what I was paying your best friend for?" he lifts an eyebrow playfully.

"I know but I still wanna help" I chuckle. "Plus if it was up to Sophia we'd probably be drowning ourselves in mimosas and sunlight the whole time"