28

Hazels POV

"You're bigger" Isaacs face scrunches as soon as he lays eyes on me.

"Isaac" my brother scolds him as he helps Elaine up the stairs and into the house before shutting the door behind them.

"You didn't tell him?" I ask my brother while giving Elaine a hug. Our bellies bump making us laugh. She's due any day now.

"I figured I'd let you tell him. I don't think he noticed at Thanksgiving" Harry walks over to me, giving me a hug.

Isaacs small hands pries me and my brother apart, and he pushes me back softly so he can have me to himself. His hands go to my stomach and he looks at it curiously.

"Why are you bigger like my mommy?" he looks up at me with his big eyes.

I bend down, with a bit of difficulty, so that I can be at his level.

"Do you remember when you asked if I was going to have a little one like you?" I ask holding onto his tiny sides.

He nods slowly.

"Well I am going to have one in a few months" I smile. "I'm gonna have a little baby like your mom is"

His face scrunches. "I'll have two brothers?"

I shake my head. "Your mom is going to give you a baby brother, I'm going to give you a baby cousin"

He seems to think it over for a while. Elaine and Harry watching him carefully. Isaac then turns to my brother.

"I don't want to share Auntie Hazel with anyone else" he pouts.

"Buddy," Harry walks towards him. "remember we talked about sharing. She isn't just your auntie Hazel, you have to share with your brother and your cousin"

Oh great, I'm being talked about like property.

"Okay," I turn Isaac back towards me. "I will always be your auntie Hazel" I tell him. "And you know what? My love for you is so big, you won't even know that you're sharing me. How's that?"

Isaac slowly nods his head and I pull him into a hug before standing up and taking his hand.

"Hey little man" Logan gives Isaac a high five as we walk into the kitchen.

Everyone greets each other before settling into the dining room. Isaac is on one side of me and Logan sitting on the other. Elaine and Harry are across from us and Jack and Diane at the heads of the table. 

"How's first grade?" I ask Isaac while pushing his plate closer to him so he can reach.

"Mmm" he scrunches his nose, grabbing a fry off of his plate. "I like being with Lina"

"We're thinking about putting him in a different school" Harry says making me look up at him.

Isaac starts to protest but Elaine cuts in.

"He doesn't want to because he doesn't want to leave Alina" she says. "But the school isn't challenging him enough"

"I can be fine" Isaac huffs eating some of his hamburger that I cut into fours for him.

"There's a really good private school in the next town over" Diane says. "Westview Preparatory"

"Yeah that's the one we were thinking about" Harry nods.

Isaac silently pouts but my attention is pulled to Logan as he puts his hand on my thigh. 

"Speaking of schools I found a pretty good one not far from our house, forgot to tell you" Logan speaks quietly.