*Bonus Chapter 7*

Will: 18

Asher&AJ: 17

Misha&Emilia: 16

Hazels POV

The second I finish up with an email, I hear the door fling open and my kids all walk in loudly. I'm used to the rowdiness, especially on Fridays because that's when none of them have practice or their extracurricular activities. 

Logan looks up from his desk that's across from mine, a smirk on his face.

"Did you even get any work done?" I fix him with a playful look while closing my laptop.

"How can I get any work done when my wife is sitting across from me wearing a tank top that pushes up her tits and tight leggings that show off her ass?" he licks his bottom lip.

I roll my eyes and shake my head. Eighteen years later and in our early forties and he still has a dirty mouth to match his dirty thoughts. But I can't say I'm any better.

I still work for the Cowboys but only as a physical therapist and nutritionist. Logan is now the head coach for the team and he loves it. I still have my side projects, and really not much has changed.

"Ma!" AJ yells from somewhere in the house.

"Today was so nice" I sigh standing up. "And then our kids came home"

"Mmm" Logan agrees standing up.

We walk into the kitchen where all five of our children look like big gremlins scrounging for food. Our four boys tower over me, getting the height gene from Logan, but our daughter is my little mini me.

"How was school?" I ask the lot. "Asher don't eat that, that's for dinner. Have a snack like a regular person"

"But it smells so good" he groans putting the lid back on the dish. I take the dish from him and put it back in the refrigerator.

AJ hooks an arm around my neck and pulls me in roughly, putting a kiss on my cheek. "Your favorite son aced his science test"

"You're definitely not her favorite son" Will chuckles digging his hand in a bag of chips.

"Fuck off golden boy" AJ scowls.

I slap his chest. "Watch your language. Good job on your test honey, I'm proud of you"

"Did he mention that he only aced it because he cheated?" Mila pipes up from her seat on the barstool. She's spreading peanut butter on an apple slice.

"Is that true?" I fix him with a look.

"What's it matter if it is?" he shrugs taking his arm off me and opening the fridge to grab a drink. "I got a good grade, who cares"

"I care" I say sternly. "You don't cheat on tests Aaron James, that's unacceptable"

"Ohhh Aaron James" Asher mocks laughing. AJ punches his shoulder.

"No one answered your moms question" Logan steps in between AJ and Asher when they start play fighting. "Chill the fuck out, both of you"

"School was fine" Mila shrugs. "Nothing exciting happened. Oh wait but this girl Stacy found out that her boyfriend cheated on her and she confronted him during class. She poured her smoothie all over him it was hilarious. Right Mish?" she elbows her twin.

"I'm not sure. I must have missed that" he doesn't look up from the homework he's already working on, sitting on the barstool next to her.

"You were sitting right behind him" Mila frowns.