Ch 22: Take Em Out Pt.2

No One POV:

Thunder clapped as rain began to fall, footsteps echoed as two people ran down the road from a deranged man. Red Hood and Harley Quinn, an unlikely pair teamed up to take out Bizzaro Superman.

"FUCK! SHOOT HIM!" Harley screamed as she narrowly avoided a chunk of cement hitting her.

"HE WILL DODGE IT!" Jason shouted back, jumping over a mangled car.

"Then we make sure he doesn't." She pulls the bat holstered to her back off.

Skidding to a stop they watch as Bizzaro still charges them, itching to move they hold out for his attack. Right in front of them and swinging down Harley lifts her leg and kicks Jason out of the way.

Rolling back he pulls his gun out and watches as the deranged Clown takes the hits from Bizzaro, grunting with each one. Taking a strong kick to the gut Harley flies into a wall and almost breaks through.

Coughing she wheezes for air as Jason runs up behind Bizzaro and jumps on his back, holding on as the villain thrashes. Grabbing Jason Bizzaro lofts and launches him at the already broken wall, his body crashing through.

Caught by surprise, Bizzaro takes a bat to the face making him skid as the deranged Clown runs after him. Blood running out of her nose and creating a bloody smile makes the man look in shock.

"FUCK YOU!" 

They lock in a fight, Baizzor sending heavy punches to Harley as she sends hits from her bat back. Grabbing the bat, he crinkles it and tosses it away, a smile on his face when wrapping his hand around Harley's throat. Getting up from the rubble Jason sees what's happening and run after the two.

Pulling a Rick from the ground he jumps up and tries to bring it down but fails when Bizzaro grabs him by the helmet. He yells out as the false Superman starts to crush the helmet, blood seeping from the inside.

"You no stop Bizzaro." He slow speech sounded out.

"I'll… beat… your… ass." Harley chokes out, face turning blue.

The helmet cracks and shows Jason's face partially, anger in his eyes as he stares down the smiling man. Laughing in his face, Bizzaro begins to crush him faster.

"Can't stop me." He chuckled darkly.

"Eat shit dirtbag."

Pulling the gun from his holster he places it underneath the Grey skinned man's chin and pulls the trigger. Multiple shots let off as the Red Kryptonite bullets lodge into his head. They're bodies drop from his grasp as he falls dead on the floor, red veins encasing him entirely.

Ripping the mask off he rushes to Harley's unconscious side, slapping her lightly he tries to wake her up. A gasp later she awake and looking around, seeing Jas9n she gave a bloody smile.

"I thought you died." He let out a sigh.

"Nope… Ivy chokes harder than that." She laughed.

"What?"

"What?"

"Nevermind, let's go." He pulls her up and they take off towards the massive commotion.