EPILOGUE

No One POV:

6 month skip

"Stop panicking!" Ivy pulled Lena back into the room.

"What if she doesn't like it? What if she changes her mind?" Lena rattled off quickly.

"Shut up! You're fine, you look hot too!" Harley sat her down in the seat.

"She won't change her mind. She loved you." Sam started finishing her makeup.

"But-"

"No Butts! Unless it's Kara's, then butts." Harley shouted.

"I'm going to strangle you." Ivy hissed.

"Don't! We're getting married next." The Clown kissed her girlfriend.

"How do I look?" Lena fretted.

"Stunning! Now let's get you out there." 

Close family and friends sat on chairs in the open field. The lush green meadow of Ireland comes to life with flowers and plants thanks to Ivy. A beautiful pond standing behind the nervous Kryptonian. A hand on her shoulder brings her attention out of her mind.

"You're going to be fine." Diana assured.

"That obvious?" She sheepishly rubbed her neck.

"Very, now chill out. You don't want your girl seeing you sweat do you?" Kate snickered behind The Amazon.

"Right!" Kara stood up straighter.

The music started and everyone stood, Kara turned her gaze to the cleared walkway. She pulled on her suit a bit, moving the cape behind her shoulder more out of nervousness. Then had decided on a not so traditional wedding, this gave them both the luxury of wearing what they like and being proud.

Kara's eyes watered as she watched her beautiful soon to be bride walk down the aisle. Jason walked her down with a happy and proud smile, looking at Kara he gave a quick thumbs up. When close to to the blond Kara reached her hand out and took Lena's.

Pulling her close she couldn't stop the tears as she gazed at her beautiful fiancé. They both shed tears as they stand, hands intertwined. Brainy stood proud as talked to the crowd and them.

"Do you, Kara Zor-El, take Lena Luthor, to be your lawful wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?" He spoke to the Kryptonian.

"I do." Her smile overtaking her face.

"Do you, Lena Luthor, take Kara Zor-El, to be your lawful wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?" He looked to the green eyes woman.

"I do." She wiped a tear from her eye.

"Then I pronounce you Wives! You may now kiss!" He shouted.

Pulling each other close they share a short yet passionate kiss, they crowd standing and applauding for them. Pulling back they smiled and waved, walking down the aisle as the crowd threw flowers to the two.