Ch 19: Ally & Hiding

Kara POV:

"Was this necessary?" I asked the group.

"He will kill us if we don't tie him down." Ivy said.

"Plus he's a dick." Harley chimed in.

"This will affect my credit score." Lena whispered to herself.

"What?" 

"Nothing. Now explain why this guy is in my house… with guns." Lena stood in front of the bound man.

"Not sure. Maybe if we wake him up we could figure it out." Ivy remarked.

"Thank you captain obvious!" She sneered at the plant woman.

"Let's fuck him up!" Harley held up the crowbar.

"No." We all shouted.

"I'll wake him up." I moved them away from the guy.

Thinking for a moment I decided to relocate his knee, that should wake him up right? Grabbing and extending his leg I twist and relocate it back into the socket with a loud pop. He jolts awake with a grunt, his head moving around and taking in sights.

"Harley!" He looked at the Clown.

"Douchebag!" She pointed at him.

Lena snickered behind me but kept a cool expression.

"Why are you looking for her?" I moved his head to look at me.

"She killed Bane, so I'm gonna kill her." His voice distorted by the tech helmet.

"I didn't kill Bane?" Harley tilted her head.

"Last intelligence was you getting into a scuffle with the bastard and being taken hostage. You're the last person to see him." He growled.

"Yeah but I was bound and gagged in the office with Ivy, and it wasn't in a fun way." She huffed.

"Then who killed him?" He looked around the room.

"Why do you care if he got killed?" Ivy asked.

"I was going to kill the fucktard, but someone beat me too it and now I'm gonna fuck them up." He thrashed in his seat.

"I did it." I crossed my arms.

"Seriously?" He sounded unconvinced.

"Have you not seen the news on this chick? She's a cold blooded killer now." Harley leaned on my shoulder.

"No I'm not, I kill with purpose." I corrected it.

"Like red dildo over here?" Ivy commented.

"Not sure? I don't know a lot about you. The Supers and the Bats tend to keep our distance from each other's family." I shrugged.

"So you're gonna kill blondie or what?" Harley asked the man.

"Supers don't kill… Why do you?" He asked.

"Too many heros let the unjust get away. It causes more harm than good to keep them alive." My voice taking a more serious tone.

The room went silent before red hood spoke up.