-Lessons-

3rd pov

It was the end of the school day and y/n was cleaning up the Art as the Art Club meeting just ended, the hellfire club was also having a meeting which ended just now. y/n head shot up as she heard a knock and saw it was Will

"The meeting is over already?" she asked grabbing her keys "yea I came to tell you everyone is ready and" he stopped his self and got a confused look with a head tilt from y/n "I want to join the Art Club" he finished y/n smiling "you're in! just stop by in the morning on Monday"

The two walked out and to y/n's car as everyone waited there, they all got in and she dropped them off at their houses which only left y/n and Eddie.

y/n pov

"We should do a prank on Steve" I said out of the blue and I was bored which I'm pretty sure Eddie is too knowing we've been watching TV. "What type of prank?" Eddie asked looking up from my stomach "Just follow my lead" I said sitting up and Eddie did the same

I started moaning and Eddie got the hint and started to moan too "EDDIE GO F-FASTER!" "OH, EDDIE THAT FEELS SO GOOD! KEEP GOING!" I yelled. We kept doing that until Steve burst through the door eyes closed pissed "CAN YOU TWO NOT DO THAT WHEN I'M HERE!" "steve open your eyes" I said trying to hold my laughter back, but Eddie ruined it by laughing which caused me to Laugh and Steve opened his eyes and saw us just siting or laying down now on my bed "I hate you so much but don't worry I'll get you back"

Steve left my room and we we're still laughing till after 5 minutes we stopped to catch our breathe. It started to Rain, and I got up grabbing Eddie's hand dragging him outside. I went back inside to grab my record player and a record to dance to. I put the Disc on the player, and it started playing a slow melody.

"you know, you never taught me how to play guitar yet." "I didn't know you still wanted to learn" "well I do" I said as Eddie spun me around "and I never knew you can dance" "well Harrington there's a lot you don't know about me" "is that so?" "yea pretty much"

I jumped as Thunder started soaring threw the sky, not like I'm scared or anything it just came out of nowhere. We ran inside and grabbed the record player and went to get towels to dry off.

"If your gonna stay over we should probably get you some clothes" I said walking out of the bathroom with a shirt on drying my hair.

Eddie looked me up and down smashing his lips on mine and his hands went under my shirt grabbing my boobs causing a moan to escape my lips

"Ed-Eddie not right now Steve is home!"

Eddie groaned and threw a fit like a baby and I rolled my eyes grabbing sweats putting them on grabbing his hand "come on let's go before it gets worse" I said, and he got up wrapping his arm around my waist.

We went to his trailer than back to my house with it raining and thundering still. "Alright so sit here" Eddie said gesturing to the space in between his lap and I sit down there while he placed my hands, we're they go. "Just follow my lead princess"

"Eds let's face I'm never going to be good like you" I said turning around and Eddie cupped my face "don't say that you just need more focus sweetheart" "let's give it another try?" "I guess" I turned back around, and Eddie's hands moved from mine, and I finally got it right. Me and Eddie jumped in excitement "see I told you, you can do it princess!" Eddie than pulls me in by my waist kissing me passionately on the lips and smiled into in.

A few hours later

"ok so I have gremlins, nightmare on Elm Street, the twilight zone, The outsiders, Heathers, the goonies, Clue, and the breakfast club oh and Ghostbusters which one should we watch?" I asked walking back into my room going through the movies Steve brought home from Family Video "All of those seem boring" Eddie complained and I rolled my eyes "well love these are the only movies we have right now" "How about we start off with the first choice and watch them all weekend and cuddle?" "Sounds like a plan to me" I smile going to put in Gremlins

I went and laid on my bed, Eddie spreading me legs and laid in between my thighs his head on my stomach, and I played with his hair while the movie started. We didn't even get to the second movie because we both fell asleep.

I woke up trying to move breathing heavily, sweating, and shaking from a nightmare but it's not the same nightmare, It's a new one.

Eddie groaned causing me to look next to me seeing I woke him up "I'm sorry for waking you up love" I admitted my breath shaking "you alright?" "yeah, just a uh nightmare, don't worry about me you can go back to sleep" "Do you want to talk about it?"

I told Eddie about the nightmare, and he hugged me bringing me to his chest and I wrapped my arms around his waist while he rubs my back up and down humming a song causing me to fall asleep again peacefully.