Chapter 18

"Food is done! But first dry off before coming inside." Sky said walking back inside with Awk on his shoulder. Sky had the table set up already with the food along with also giving food to the animals. Awk fly toward the counter top which he taps his beak against the table in morse code. Sky waits patiently for Awk to finish his eyes widening as Awk finished. 'Does she know? No She is more than aware.' "Someone in there?" Talise gave soft taps on his head "Stop it and lets eat." he mumbles shooing her away.

Dinner was a silent one but it was more like watching Serenity eat "I know where my mouth is so I do not need to be watched." does words brought chuckles out of Talise, Magelia, Sky, Daemon, Terran, and Ragna. "Then what cannot you do?" Gokudera ask "Driving." Serenity answers. "Practice in the video game so if someone die you would not need to convince the police." Ragna said Reborn looks at them 'What is their background?' He wonders.

"Good idea we should have a competition between both family!" Daemon said excitedly. "Ha the tenth will win!" Gokudera encourage it along with Ryohei saying, "YEAH!" a smirk crossed Reborn small lips 'I can use this to my advantage.' he thought as Tsuna was semi freaking out by that declaration.

"By any chance did you think a little ahead on how this challenge is going to be about?" Terran ask Daemon shrinks because Terran was right he did not think it all the way through. "That is an interesting idea so let me plan." Reborn volunteered. Tsuna could see the evilness behind the small not so innocent Reborn. "Make it fun!" Magelia comments with Talise nodding in agreement. Reborn nods "Will do. Do you agree Serenity? I know baka Tsuna has to do it." Yamamoto patted poor Tsuna back and Gokudera gave him encouraging words.

"Yes please do." Serenity said with a smile. Tsuna had the look like it was the end for him.