Chapter 16

Serenity said as she made her way down the stairs.

"Umm well.." Ragna said Daemon too was out of words while Fang and Ko glared at each other.

Serenity just stared at them with her empty eyes according to them who shivered as they felt her staring.

"If you four want to fight please go outside for it." Serenity said her were so simply that it drove their own desire to fight away.

Ragna and Daemon shake their heads.

Ko: "When did they came here?"

Fang: turns toward the people his eyes widen in surprise.

Serenity looks toward Magelia who was holding Chi.

Serenity made her way toward them said, "Let me see." Magelia nods.

Serenity lay one hand over Chi, her hand slightly glowing a faint white mixed purple. Chi opens her eyes "How do you feel better?" Serenity asks Chi nods and jumps up on Magelia head to show how much better she feels. Serenity smiles while Reborn kept his analyzing eyes on her the whole time.

"Hime!" Yamamoto said as he came around her giving Serenity a hug Serenity quickly recognized him "Hello Yamamoto." Serenity said Yamamoto was sure receiving some glares.

"Hey Tsuna come on! lets go swim." Magelia said

"Yeah pool!" Lambo yelled as he ran across the living room outside were the pool was along with Terran and Hulk were training while Talise and Hypei were swimming which was interrupted by Lambo who jumped in unexpected.

"Stupid cow!" Gokudera said going after Lambo with Tsuna right behind wanting to stopped whatever was might start. Ryohei went straight toward Terran and Hulk to join in their training.

Serenity gets out from Yamamoto embrace just as Magelia says, "Brother and Ragna lets go swim. you too Serenity." Serenity shakes her head saying, "Thanks but I do not want to swim now. I'll watch instead."

'How the hell would watch! you are freaking blind!' Ragna and Daemon thought the same thing as Yamamoto and Chrome followed Magelia outside. Reborn along with Hibari went outside as Serenity went upstairs to get the book she was reading. Al was still peacefully sleeping.

She made her way back downstairs were she could hear Sky trying to get Ko and Fang out of the kitchen.