Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Serenity walks through the hallway an straight outside and around the school building where Reborn was waiting when he saw that she was heading outside.

"Why were you spying? If you could just asked me for any information you wanted?" Serenity said as she looks down at him who was not expecting her to be so calm about it and even offering to give him the information.

Reborn stood silent trying to process what she said as she walked forward to him, bending down at his level while saying, "Do not worry Reborn we are not enemies."

He stares straight into her eyes as she spoke trying to find any sign that she was lying but found none. Reborn nods as he watches her stand up just as Al walks to her side "Hey Al." Al responds to the greeting by rubbing his head against her hand.

Serenity blinks as she carefully let her hand down to his face feeling around still her fingers touched something plastic.

Al lets go of the bag when he was sure Serenity had a grip on the bag. "Lunch." Serenity said in which Al nods, Reborn jumps to her shoulder to see what it was. Serenity opens the bag that held a bento, "Sky made it right?" Serenity said as Al nods again.

"Will you like to have some to Reborn?" Serenity said just as a rumble came from his stomach making him blush. Serenity gives him a smile as she lets Al lead her to a bench under a tree.

Serenity shares the homemade bento with Reborn who says, "Where are you all from?" "New York City was where we lived." Serenity said as she ate a omelet roll as Reborn ate some rice.

"Why leave New York?" Reborn said seriously as Serenity closes the now empty bento box while saying, "Because we are being targeted." Reborn shielded his eyes by lowering his fedora before saying, "Who?" Serenity  could not answer because once again the bell rang signaling to return to class.

She sets him down from her lap to the bench before standing up and saying, "See you later." as she hangs on Al who leads her back to class.