Chapter 12

Chapter 12

*Somewhere in New York City.*

"You mother fuckers, piece of shit I asked you to find them and you dare return empty handed!!!" the man with the long scar across his face said angrily to the rookie in front of him.

Who looked like he would shit his pants if he had not done it already. The rookie gulped nervously before opening his mouth to say something but was shoot by Long scar before he could get even a syllable out.

Long scar puts his gun away in his pants as he calls out "One of you shits come in here and clean up the trash before it starts smelling!" as one big muscle guy came in, picks the corpse up and quickly leaves the room.

Long scar stood up from his chair, walks around the blood spot and went outside where he order some idiots as he thought 'Shit how could damn Giovanni make seven brats disappear! I cannot find them even if I send lots of men to get them plus I even gave them a bounty for who ever finds them and brings them to me alive!' as he walks outside shooting some random person.

He glares up at the clouded sky as he shouts "I will get my hands all of you brats!!!!!" his men gulp in fear as they watched from a far. Someone broke though the gates driving a taxi like a manic rammed into the side of the mansion but the person jumped just as the taxi rammed itself into the wall. The men where getting ready to be yelled as Long scar looks over the man who jumped out who was holding a note in his hand.

Long scar looks down at the man laying on the ground bleeding from multiple bullet holes all around his body. Long scar could give no shits about the man but what he wanted was the note that the dying man held on in his hand.

Long scar reached the dying man who looks up while spitting some blood as he uses his last strength to stretch the hand that had the note toward Long scar. Who bended down to roughly take the note and read five letters 'JAPAN' his eyes widen as she thought 'Could it be?!' just as he quickly walks to his men who he starts barking order to. The men clumsily try to head inside all at the same time and the door way was small for all does big guys so Long scar had to give them all a round kick to get them inside while saying, "MOVE IT!!! YOU PUSSIES!!" making the men's run to where they were order to.