Chapter 26

"Did they wander off in the middle of the night?" Chrome asked and Hana rolled her eyes, "They are not that idiotic to do that"

"What's going on?" asked Tsuna coming out from one of the tents rubbing sleep from his eyes.

"Tsuna-kun?" Kyoko said.

"Wait why is he here and the others are not?" Magelia asked.

Serenity frowned, "Its their challenge,"

"What do you mean, Serenity?" Haru asked.

"Reborn wants to train them in teamwork by having them first strengthen the bond between them, right Sere?" Talise asked.

"Yes and to do that their bosses can't be there," Serenity said.

*With the guys*

"Wake up!" Sky said but got no response from Daemon, Ragna and Terran.

Sky sighed and nodded to Fang, Hulk and Ko who proceeded to slap them to wake them.

"Stop!" Ragna said shoving Fang away from his face along with the others doing something similar.

"What's going on?" Terran asked looking around them which was mostly trees and no sight of the girls.

"Where are we?" Daemon asked.

"In the deeper part of this woods," Sky said glancing up at the sky for any signs of Awk who he sent to take a look of where they were and how far they were from the camping area.

"But..." Ragna started to say when something clicked, "the challenge." he said.

"I said this way you baseball baka!" Gokudera said and Yamamoto laughs.

"Extreme! this way!" Ryohei said breaking into the area with Sky, Ragna, Daemon and Terran.

"Kufufu you guys are in the same both as us," Mukuro said.

Sky frowned but was quickly grabbed by Daemon, "You are not flying out of here, bird boy."

"You can fly!?" Ryohei said.

"Were you put a binder to not use your flame?" Mukuro asked shaking his wrist at the silver band on it. Sky looks at his own wrist but it doesn't have one that makes him wonder if the baby knows what their powers are.

"I honestly doubt that baby knows what we can do," Ragna said, "Hmm, maybe I can burn this who place down."

Daemon head snap in Ragna's direction, "Don't you dare because all of us except you will get hurt or burn alive if I am honest." Daemon said and Ragna huffed.

Awk came flying down and Daemon released his hold on Sky who quickly moved to extend his arm which had a brown glove that he always carry for Awk to land on.

"Show me you saw," Sky said and Awk closed his eyes while Sky's light yellow eyes changed to those of Awk.

"What is he doing?" Gokudera asked as Hibari moved closer to the group even to his great dislike of being around crowds. However, this grabbed his interest.

"He is seeing what Awk saw," Terran said, "we call it vision sharing."

"You guys can do it too with your animals?" Yamamoto asked and they nodded except Sky.

"What did you see?" Daemon asked when Sky's eyes returned to normal.

"We are on the other side of the area with a river in the middle that we would have to cross a bridge to get to the other side," Sky said.

"But?" Ragna asked.

Sky looked up at the darkening clouds, "A storm is coming and bad one at that so we need to hurry,"

Mukuro also looks up before shrugging and said, "Why not wait it out,"

Daemon, Ragna, Sky and Terran glared at him who lifted his hand in surrender.

"We can't do that because our boss is waiting for us and she will wait in this storm for our return," Terran said.

Tsuna's guys eyes were wide but they were more shock into silence for the strong bond they have with Serenity and how they talk about how she would risk her own health just to be sure they return to her. That makes them question if their own boss would do something like that.