Chapter 19

The rest of dinner went smoothly mostly meaning that they ate and not start any kind of fights well maybe some arguments here and there but that was going to happen either way, no way to prevent it unless you mute them. Tsuna and his friends left after dinner from Reborn wanting to train him, "Hey Serenity what do you think the challenge will be?" Daemon asked as they all gathered in the living room. "Hmm I guess battles since he does want to learn what we are capable off, or trials of some kind but I mostly bet fighting might be part of it even if its small.

They nod Magelia raises her hand asking permission to speak "We are not in school you know there is no need to raise your hand." Ragna  said eyes slightly closed she nods shyly " Will they be hard?" they all stayed silent not knowing how to answer that because it could be hard or maybe even dangerous but they did not want to scare poor Magelia so Serenity said, "Maybe but it will also be fun do not you think Magelia?" She happily nodded 'Innocence is bliss.' they thought s looking at Magelia.

"I think is time we all get some sleep." Talise said pointedly to Ragna and Daemon because they could be left playing video games the whole night which is why Terran locks them away so they do not sneak down in the night to play. Magelia and Talise followed Serenity to help her if needed while Terran had to make sure Ragna and Daemon really stayed in bed with Sky smiling in the corner holding ropes if needed.

Ko: "Can you at least dry off outside and not drag in water."

Hypei: "I'm going, I'm going keep stressing you might turn white and hairless."

The others had to hold in their laughter from the killer look Ko was giving out.

Chi: "Will we be allow to go with them for the challenges?"

Hulk: "I'm going in there way cannot miss that plus I want to fight Ryohei again."

Fang: "Is fighting all you think about?"

Awk: "Do not forget food."

Al: "Of course we all going since it can happen any time. So we will have to stay close to them and you Hulk no fighting."

Hulk: *pouts* 

Al: lets out a sight "Fine a little just do not go over board."

Hulk face lits up in happiness as he picks up Al who did not like it as he wiggled around against Hulk chest "Put me down!!!" 

Ko: "He is just giving you a big bear hug." he said snickering at Al dislike at being picked up.